• Thread starter 0its0just0micheal0
  • Start date
  • Views 890
0its0just0micheal0

0its0just0micheal0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Today is the day that Borderlands 2 releases for Vita outside of the system bundles. So before I go out and buy the game all over again I was only curious to know (for those that may have bought the bundle or have already purchased a copy at their local retailers) if the trophies are shared between the PS3 and the Vita considering the cross-save compatibility, or if they will be separate so I can have the fun of earning them all again? I've not really messed with cross-saving any games and I'm not really sure how this works seeing as I usually only buy the exclusives for each system (with a few minor exceptions for collection purposes only), so any information would be helpful.

Edit: Also, if I do decide to buy the game I was curious to know how many of you might be playing online?

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately they're shared :frown:

Forgot Password

Forgot Password

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just released as a stand alone? I guess Wal-Mart messed up, because I picked up my copy when the bundle released.

0its0just0micheal0

0its0just0micheal0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just released as a stand alone? I guess Wal-Mart messed up, because I picked up my copy when the bundle released.

They must have since the bundle was street dated for the sixth and the game was street dated for the thirteenth. It's an unusual way of doing things, but that's how it was supposed to be.

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have the game, Micheal, we can try playing it. :tongue:.

KillZacular

KillZacular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm looking to buy the borderlands 2 vita bundle because it's still sadly the best deal, I already have Borderlands 2 for the PC though and tbh, hate the game. I would love it if someone wanted to buy the code off me so I could just put that money towards the vita and give you the game cheap.

Top Bottom
Login
Register