Status
Not open for further replies.
Golly

Golly

Stay Humble
Beginning of An Odyssey Fabled Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Just looking to play LCPDFR again and seeing if I am the only one around here that plays it. If you do play it let me know below :happy:

BizrQ

BizrQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I play it but I'm having a bit trouble with Gta, I know everyone will freeze when playing with mods but it's the fact I can only play for like 10-15 minutes and then freeze haha.

Golly

Golly

Stay Humble
Beginning of An Odyssey Fabled Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I play it but I'm having a bit trouble with Gta, I know everyone will freeze when playing with mods but it's the fact I can only play for like 10-15 minutes and then freeze haha.
Hmmm. Freeze or game crash?

BizrQ

BizrQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah game crash sorry, I can 'Cntrl+Alt and Delete' and close it but it's just so annoying, I think it may be something in my Gta directory folder but I'm not sure because I'm new to this lcpdfr stuff.

BizrQ

BizrQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah game crash sorry, I can 'Cntrl+Alt and Delete' and close it but it's just so annoying, I think it may be something in my Gta directory folder but I'm not sure because I'm new to this lcpdfr stuff.

Ok so I turned my water texture down and it's a lot better than it was.

BizrQ

BizrQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm from UK so the time zone is annoying haha but I stay up until about 4am so we should be able to have a few games, and my teamspeak is BizrQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register