• Thread starter AlienFreek01
  • Start date
  • Views 2,442
AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
So as the title suggests, Wanam Xposed is not working, in the fact that if I change anything such as the clock size, color of the ui, or simply anythinf, it just does nothing. It was working yesterday and u had everything the way I wanted, but after I turned my phone off and back on everything reset to stock. Any help is appreciated. I'm using a Verizon Note 3, with pre-booked stock rom.

Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, try GravityBox KitKat instead of Wanam I personally had really bad experiences with Wanam, and GravityBox has all the same features and more.

Second of all, just general Xposed problem solving here:
  1. Do you have a fully rooted phone?
  2. Is the Xposed framework updated to the latest version? (Xposed App -> Framework)
  3. Is the Wanam module updated and activated? (Xposed App -> Modules)
Please answer those questions, and after that didn't help I'll try and see what I can do further although, once again, I had bad experiences with Wanam anyway so I recommend deleting it and moving to GravityBox [KK].

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
I have reinstalled everything and it still does not work... I will try the app you recommended

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all, try GravityBox KitKat instead of Wanam I personally had really bad experiences with Wanam, and GravityBox has all the same features and more.

Second of all, just general Xposed problem solving here:
Do you have a fully rooted phone?
Is the Xposed framework updated to the latest version? (Xposed App -> Framework)
Is the Wanam module updated and activated? (Xposed App -> Modules)
Please answer those questions, and after that didn't help I'll try and see what I can do further although, once again, I had bad experiences with Wanam anyway so I recommend deleting it and moving to GravityBox [KK].
I think it may have something to do with Xposed, because I tried another module (APM+) and that does not work, and when I load up GravityBox it says the system framework is not responding. Before I enabled GravityBox I un installed Xposed Framework, rebooted, installed Framework, rebooted, enabled GravityBox, and then rebooted. Any ideas?

The_Notorious_BIG

The_Notorious_BIG

NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Reaction score
Sin$
It only works with Samsung devices, I think?

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
The note 3 is a Samsung device... it doesn't matter anymore I got it working

Top Bottom
Login
Register