What's new

Tutorial How To Unlock All (Including Hidden & DLC) Armor, Visors, Weapons, Camos, Abilities, Stances, Emblems (USB)

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this, and when I went to use the stuff, I had it all in my armor selection, but it was locked. I overrode everything as well. Do I need to mod my rank with it for it to work?
No, you do not need to mod your rank. All you need to do is to scroll down to the bottom of that webpage and click to the two things mentioned in the first post of this thread. :smile:

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
No, you do not need to mod your rank. All you need to do is to scroll down to the bottom of that webpage and click to the two things mentioned in the first post of this thread. :smile:
I did that, but it didn't work. I will definitely try again tomorrow though, I want those skins for the BR.

Steve McGarrett

Steve McGarrett

Unfortunately She Likes Crazy.
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey i need some help im doing all this right but as soon as my xbox connects to live the armor goes, any solution?

DAT C001 LOSER

DAT C001 LOSER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey i need some help im doing all this right but as soon as my xbox connects to live the armor goes, any solution?
play an offline custom games match when you have the stuff unlocked, then connect to xbox live

D

Dauragon

Reaction score
Sin$
This will unlock EVERYTHING for you, even DLC skins, DLC armor, two weapon skins that can only be obtained via modding, and one armor set that can only be obtained via modding.

1UmDwfK.jpg

uynmLD5.jpg

I figured I would write this out, as I have been seeing a lot of people having issues with this. The way that I managed to get this mod to work was combining instructions from Alex673 and ManBearPig06.

[EDIT October 8, 2014]: After noticing how a significant number of people were having issues with my initial method, DAT C001 LOSER DAT C001 LOSER was kind enough to provide extra insights into completing this mod with ease. I want to thank him and give him credit for Step 7 in Part 2 and for providing troubleshooting details for Step 8 in Part 2.

• NOTE: It is best to do this mod using a fresh .gpd, but can be done otherwise. To get a fresh .gpd, you would need to delete your profile off your 360 and then re-download it from Xbox Live.
  • NOTE: This mod will NOT inhibit you from Hex editing other parts of your profile. For example, you can Hex edit your armor color still, i.e. nothing will be broken.
  • NOTE: This method will not unlock the ACT skin for the Battle Rifle.
  • NOTE: If you receive a message that the game or your profile was last launched or signed in on another console, simply eject your disc and then put it back in.
PART 1: Modding the Profile

1. Transfer your profile onto a 360-formatted USB.
2. Plug the USB into your computer and open up Horizon. (Modio works too)
3. Access your profile's contents and extract [right click > extract file] the 4D530919.gpd to your desktop.
4. Go to http://absurdlyobfuscated.com/xxse/
(Alternatively, you can download an offline version of the aforementioned site here. The .zip file contains an HTML file and a few other script files, no .exe files. All you would need to do is open the HTML with Firefox and proceed normally from here with the following steps. Obviously, you won't need to upload and download like you would normally.)
5. Scroll down slightly, click "Halo 4" in the list of games and then click "Select Game."
6. Click "Choose File" and select your 4D530919.gpd from your desktop.
7. After your .gpd file loads, scroll all the way to the bottom of the webpage and click "Unlock All Armory Items" and "Override Requirements."
NOTE: Be sure you click to override the requirements, otherwise it will not work.
8. Make any other changes to your gpd that you wish on the site. When you are done, click "Save."
9. The site will show a modified gpd file and you will have to right click and "save target as" to save it to your computer.
10. Move your non-modded gpd to a safe location as a backup, rename the modified gpd to 4D530919.gpd, and inject the modified .gpd file back into your profile using Horizon [right click > inject file] (Modio works too).
11. Save, Rehash, Resign back to USB and you are done with modding your gpd.

PART 2: Getting the Mod to Stick

1. Turn on your 360 normally and remain on the Dashboard with your USB plugged in to the console. Do not sign in yet.
NOTE: Leave your profile on your USB as opposed to transferring it to your Hard Drive for now.
2. Disconnect your Ethernet cable or wireless adapter so that you cannot connect to Xbox LIVE. If you are using a slim's built-in wireless, you will need to go to network settings and hit Y on your wireless connection to disconnect.
3. Sign in to your profile.
4. Reconnect your ethernet cable or wireless adapter. If you are using a Slim's built-in wireless, reconnect to your wifi, but do not accept the network test as that will sign out your profile.
5. You should be signed in to your profile, but not connected to LIVE. At this point, start Halo 4 (it should keep you offline when you start the game).
6. Check to see if the mod worked.
7. Start up an offline Customs game and end it after a few seconds.
NOTE: Sometimes, it will still automatically connect you to Xbox Live. Every time this has occurred to me, the mods still worked.
8. Hit the guide button, and select "Connect to Xbox LIVE" (unless it automatically connected you, of course).
NOTE: If you receive a message that the game or your profile was last launched or signed in on another console, simply eject your disc and then put it back in. If the message remains, press the Xbox Home Button on your controller.
9. Play and finish a game online to be sure everything sticks.
NOTE: Once everything has stuck, you can move your profile off of your USB.

PART 3: Troubleshooting: For anyone having issues getting this to work:
  • Try deleting your profile off of your console and recovering your account so that you can start with a fresh .gpd
  • Try launching Halo 4 without signing into your profile. The game will prompt you to sign in/choose storage device when you're making your way to the main menu. Follow the prompts and check to see if the mods stuck.
  • Try using a different USB stick
  • If you receive a message that the game or your profile was last launched or signed in on another console, simply eject your disc and then put it back in. If the message remains, press the Xbox Home Button on your controller.
The file.Gpd doesn't seem to load! Just says 'Reading File...' Help!

I Love Dtc

I Love Dtc

Reaction score
Sin$
well i tried it on 2 xbl accounts, on one of the accounts i had like just a FEW armors/helmets and i had campaign progress & the other account has ALL armors/helmets and everything beside campaign progress it says i've completed the campaign on legendary but if i go to my service record it says that i am busy doing the campaign as on the other account it says i've done the campaign on legend on my service record please tell me what the hells going on.?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
well i tried it on 2 xbl accounts, on one of the accounts i had like just a FEW armors/helmets and i had campaign progress & the other account has ALL armors/helmets and everything beside campaign progress it says i've completed the campaign on legendary but if i go to my service record it says that i am busy doing the campaign as on the other account it says i've done the campaign on legend on my service record please tell me what the hells going on.?
Well, in the OP I said this tutorial was for unlocking everything. I never said it was for editing campaign progress.

B

BALLSMGEEEE562

Reaction score
Sin$
so i do everything step by step but whenever im at the main menu to about to check if the mods worked im already connected to live. ive done it over and over and nothing seems to be working. ive re-downloaded my account twice. modded the GPD 5 times with different fresh ones each times. i deleted the game save but not the GPD but nothing seems to work. i keep getting the message that ive played on another console and i just redo the whole process again. i really want this to work so can anybody please tell me what im doing wrong or how i can fix this

i got it to work. but it was for offline only. in order for me to connect back to live was to dashboard. and i got back on and i got the message you have played this on another console and any way i checked if they stuck and they didnt :/ can anyone help

Last edited:
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so i do everything step by step but whenever im at the main menu to about to check if the mods worked im already connected to live. ive done it over and over and nothing seems to be working. ive re-downloaded my account twice. modded the GPD 5 times with different fresh ones each times. i deleted the game save but not the GPD but nothing seems to work. i keep getting the message that ive played on another console and i just redo the whole process again. i really want this to work so can anybody please tell me what im doing wrong or how i can fix this

i got it to work. but it was for offline only. in order for me to connect back to live was to dashboard. and i got back on and i got the message you have played this on another console and any way i checked if they stuck and they didnt :/ can anyone help
Have you tried loading up an offline customs game before connecting to XBL?
Sorry but this is terrible !
I'm sorry, but I disagree, clearly it has worked for a lot of people. I just did my neighbor's account with this a couple weeks ago.

Space

Space

PlayStation 4 ✔
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried loading up an offline customs game before connecting to XBL?

I'm sorry, but I disagree, clearly it has worked for a lot of people. I just did my neighbor's account with this a couple weeks ago.
omg ITS not WORKING someone PLEASE help ME:frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register