Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phathead209

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You have a question? 

Yes install dark net 4.65 once its Jailbroken you can downgrade to Rogero if you want.

I tried to start from the beginning with new dumps but Im pretty sure its in an update loop now.
When I power on it automatically starts looking for an update and it stops at around 40% and says no update found, says to power off and try again and gives error code 8002f14e?

Y

yungnino77

Reaction score
Sin$
i have A ps3 model number cech-3001a 4.60 version. can this be jail broken and if so by what links do i neeed to use 
i have A ps3 model number cech-3001a 4.60 version. can this be jail broken and if so by what links do i need to use 
i have A ps3 model number cech-3001a 4.60 version. can this be jail broken and if so by what links do i need to use 

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
i have A ps3 model number cech-3001a 4.60 version. can this be jail broken and if so by what links do i neeed to use 

I'm sorry but 3000 series models can not be Jailbroken as none of them have ever been on Sony 3.55 OFW.

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone tell me where i put the Hard Drive??

Where to put the HDD for what? You don't need the HDD installed when downgrading and Flashing the console. If you are really stuck feel free to add me on Skype: reaper-twofive or just try and get more specific with your questions and post them here :wink:

mad4mp3z

mad4mp3z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi just got given a ps3 with ylod, fixed that now i want to downgrade, the serial ends cechg04, its a phatt and im sure its a nand chip, im unsure whats what exactly, seen a nor flasher but im assuming that wont work with my chip any ideas or info would be appreciated :biggrin:

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
hi just got given a ps3 with ylod, fixed that now i want to downgrade, the serial ends cechg04, its a phatt and im sure its a nand chip, im unsure whats what exactly, seen a nor flasher but im assuming that wont work with my chip any ideas or info would be appreciated :biggrin:

CECHG04 is a Fat and it is also a NAND like you said, which will require either Teensy or ProgSkeet to downgrade it. I suggest looking at videos on YouTube to see how to properly do it, I have never messed with NANDs so I am not going to be much help, sorry :frown: Maybe FatRambo123, or Wolf can shed some more insight to help you out.

mad4mp3z

mad4mp3z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the quick reply il be doing more research when I get inside but all info is usefull thanks

K

kamal1397

Reaction score
Sin$
tart logging...
backup PS3 BIOS.
fail to initialize E3 Nor.
why it says thus

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
tart logging...
backup PS3 BIOS.
fail to initialize E3 Nor.
why it says thus

You need to reseat your clip and then apply consistent pressure to the clip while you are taking the back ups (hold it down with your fingers if you have to, or use the handle of a screwdriver).

K

kamal1397

Reaction score
Sin$
i still have blinking problem and i press the nor clip and still nothing happens

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
i still have blinking problem and i press the nor clip and still nothing happens

You have to put A LOT of consistent pressure on the clip, like I said I actually use a big C-Clamp now to hold my clip down and keep pressure on it so the pins make the proper contact.

K

kamal1397

Reaction score
Sin$
Reaper when its done then i shut down it and again put it on then its says plug a storage device what include version 4.65 what this mean?

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Reaper when its done then i shut down it and again put it on then its says plug a storage device what include version 4.65 what this mean?

It means you need to put your HDD back in. Then do the following steps:

1. Install Rogero downgrader
  2. Install QA toggle
  3. Run QA toggle
  4. Delete QA toggle app from the console
  5. Install Sony OFW 3.55
  6. Install Rogero 4.55 CFW
  7. Install Arch Spoofer to 4.65
BOOM!!! You're done! Welcome to the Jailbreak community!!! :biggrin:

All of those files are on the first page of this thread :wink:

P

phathead209

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to start from the beginning with new dumps but Im pretty sure its in an update loop now.
When I power on it automatically starts looking for an update and it stops at around 40% and says no update found, says to power off and try again and gives error code 8002f14e?

Reaper Reaper any ideas how I can fix this? Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register