• Thread starter mob_chill
  • Start date
  • Views 1,665
mob_chill

mob_chill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay, i have been looking in quite a few places, but finally gave up. I haven't bridged host or anything close to that in YEARS.... like halo 2 lol. but im looking for reliable and good lagswitch, something to grab host for myself, and possibly a host booter. so if a mod can move this to where i need to be, or if someone would please post some tips it would be greatly appreciated. i dont trust google, because, well viruses but i do trust S7 lol. thank youuu

Mr Freeze

Mr Freeze

Winning
Reaction score
Sin$
A really good lag switch is if you put tin foil on top of your xbox. Then all you have to do is flick the nearest light switch to the xbox. If you don't have any light switches just light a cigar next to the xbox and that should be enough. I can confirm this works. Make sure you stay away from google. Those viruses are brutal. I once was looking up some weird S**t and a troll face popped up and my pc turned into a macbook. Ruined the whole damn thing. Watch out.

Estradaa

Estradaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lag switches are so 2005 breh. You can find plenty of good host booters online, and one place you can find those at is HF.

Top Bottom
Login
Register