Status
Not open for further replies.
MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Leave your Steam ID below and I'll invite you (or you can just join in). It will take approximately 3 minutes to go from any level to 50. Please let me know how i did in the comments after.
Thanks. If you want to add me on steam my ID is <redacted>. I will also drop all my legendaries once we turn in the mission, if you would like to stay the extra few seconds for that.

Done for the week.

Last edited:
MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reaction score
Sin$
Until this takes off, I'm just going to publicly host these. My game will be set to Joinable: Public. Please, join in if you'd like. I just really would like to know what you thought of it when you're done getting boosted.

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I've been on for 2 hours and not even a nibble.

gg guys

I'm gonna go eat dinner. I'll be back in an hour.

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reaction score
Sin$
MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay guys. I'm gonna be home 7 PM eastern. Hosting all night. I'll be on until 2 AM at the very least.

AliensAMenace

AliensAMenace

Reaction score
Sin$
IGN ALiensAMenace Only need a shield really. Thanks in advance.

C

Couto117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Legit! Let me level up all my characters! Drops any type of gear you want, thanks:thumbsup:

Last edited:
MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reaction score
Sin$
Legit! Let me level up all my characters! Drops any type of gear you want, thanks:thumbsup:

You're most welcome. Glad you enjoyed. You're the only person who even joined my lobby today. I don't know if I'll be hosting these anymore, if nobody even wants to join

W

William Wager

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking forward to recieve an invite!

SteamID: Wager95

W

William Wager

Reaction score
Sin$
Just got the boost. Its really simple. For those who just read this thread, just become a member of this website if you'd like to get boosted. Then add momoswift, or make him add you on steam. Then you'll recieve an invite from him. Really simple. Takes 2min per character. He also drops alot of legendaries! Super cool dude.

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reaction score
Sin$
Just got the boost. Its really simple. For those who just read this thread, just become a member of this website if you'd like to get boosted. Then add momoswift, or make him add you on steam. Then you'll recieve an invite from him. Really simple. Takes 2min per character. He also drops alot of legendaries! Super cool dude.

Thanks bud. I had fun boosting you. Most people leave before I can even ask them to provide their thoughts on the service.

R

Rushi xo

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man. Levelled two characters to 50 for me in minutes and dropped legendaries.
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register