Tutorial Free VPN service

Amnesys

Amnesys

Praise Cheesus
Reaction score
Sin$
logo1.png

What is FrootVPN?
FrootVPN is a VPN tunneling service which creates a secure and anonymous connection to the internet.

What Operating systems and Devices does FrootVPN support?
FrootVPN works on all Windows and Unix/Linux systems, Iphone, Ipad and Android devices. You can also get it to work on your home router as long as it has VPN support.

Is FrootVPN free to use?
Yes it is completely free to use FrootVPN. No hidden charges.

Do you keep logs?
We don't keep any logs of any kind. All we ask from you is your email address and username. No other information is kept on our servers.

Where are you servers located?
Our servers are located in Sweden and we operate under Swedish law which offers high internet privacy.

Do you have any bandwidth limitation?
There is no bandwidth limitation set on our VPN users. Our servers are connected to multiple 10Gbit/s backbone providing ultra high speed connections around the globe.

Do you keep ANY logs which would allow you or a 3rd party to match an IP-address and a time stamp to a user of your service?
We don't store any kind of data logs on our servers. The VPN user is assigned a new dynamic IP every time he connects to FrootVPN. There is even no time stamp or logs of which IP-address you got assigned.

https://www.frootvpn.com/

Operating System
  1. Windows
meetii

meetii

Lads In Black
VIP
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the app called for iOS?
OpenVPN. Register a free account and you will be able to see all the installation guides and also get your login credentials. Here is a guide on how to set it up on iDevices: https://www.frootvpn.com/guides/iphoneipad-14.html (Probably have to be signed in, though)

I've used it a bit, it works pretty well. Server location is currently in Sweden so it's great for me, but for general browsing etc I disable it because it limits my download speed to around 20mbit/s instead of the 250mbit/s I usually get (which is understandable).
They're saying they may not be able to keep it free for too long, but I don't think anyone will stick with them if it becomes a paid service.

Mark Wahlberg

Mark Wahlberg

I need another set real quick!
Reaction score
Sin$
OpenVPN. Register a free account and you will be able to see all the installation guides and also get your login credentials. Here is a guide on how to set it up on iDevices: https://www.frootvpn.com/guides/iphoneipad-14.html (Probably have to be signed in, though)

I've used it a bit, it works pretty well. Server location is currently in Sweden so it's great for me, but for general browsing etc I disable it because it limits my download speed to around 20mbit/s instead of the 250mbit/s I usually get (which is understandable).
They're saying they may not be able to keep it free for too long, but I don't think anyone will stick with them if it becomes a paid service.
OpenVPN crashes as it opens.

Top Bottom
Login
Register