• Views 1,387,203
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

konti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honest i'm a beginner in coding compared tot most guys here. And i Used 5 accounts last year. At the end of the year around tots i could have sold about 6m for €150, But spend about €20 on vps and allot of time.. Also learned allot though. Now running a decent AB has become allot harder by counter measures of EA. Captcha, low rpm, two factor authentication etc. just buying one without knowing how to adapt, wont make you allot of money.. Risks are higher this year

B

BuggerSee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im getting "expired session code:401" when i try to get the /ut/game/fifa15/user or when i try to search the market.. Anyone knows how to fix that?

//Fixed! : URI has to utas.fut.ea.com or utas.s2.fut.ea.com

Last edited:
S

SirPereira

Reaction score
Sin$
Honest i'm a beginner in coding compared tot most guys here. And i Used 5 accounts last year. At the end of the year around tots i could have sold about 6m for €150, But spend about €20 on vps and allot of time.. Also learned allot though. Now running a decent AB has become allot harder by counter measures of EA. Captcha, low rpm, two factor authentication etc. just buying one without knowing how to adapt, wont make you allot of money.. Risks are higher this year

Hey.

Thanks for your opinion. I'm a programmer (professionally), however I do not have the time I would like to have to develop a tool, taking in consideration the emerging problems EA is putting on us.

So, in the end, buying an autobuyer to profit in real life is not worth it. Right?

Any more opinions on this?

B

BuggerSee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Trying to buy a player getting Error 404 Not Found... Any Ideas?
1. I search the market
2. I check the trade id status
3. Try to buy a player.. (Error 404-NotFound)

K

KRIS007

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I'm playing with FUT toolkit ([Click here to view this link]) and i can successfully login with that toolkit but right after i calling player search api which given in toolkit documents and getting the error where session id getting null value.

Is there any one who successfully get player list from above toolkit? it would be the great you guys shared the working code :smile:

K

Kicka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do you guys think coin prices are gonna go back up? Or will they only drop from here on?

james143

james143

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
do you guys think coin prices are gonna go back up? Or will they only drop from here on?

TOTY/TOTS = Perhaps a spike. Other than that probably not unless there are huge ban waves, customers do not expect to pay big bucks anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register