• Thread starter DOMIN8
  • Start date
  • Views 123,019
jangolothbrok

jangolothbrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I moved your post here. Did you go by this tutorial?

The third row down should be Rockets but, you use the same value on them all.
I've followed strictly everything you've posted! and I'm still at 0/0 ammo, however when I go into inventory screen it says 0/24712... etc... or some huge number like that, also I go to an ammo machine, and there is no available rocket ammo for purchase.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've followed strictly everything you've posted! and I'm still at 0/0 ammo, however when I go into inventory screen it says 0/24712... etc... or some huge number like that, also I go to an ammo machine, and there is no available rocket ammo for purchase.
Strange..... Would you be able to send me your save to look at?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How am i able to send you my save?
Make sure your save is ready to go back onto PS3 (IE: Encrypted and everything) and compress the whole folder into a RAR or ZIP file. Upload that to Mediafire and give me the link.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything seems to be on the up and up. It may have something to do with your story modding. Normally, Rockets aren't available right away until a certain point in the story. You have some missions on Normal and TVHM that are set at level 495 which shouldn't do anything as modding mission levels above normal only works on a 4th Playthrough.

jangolothbrok

jangolothbrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything seems to be on the up and up. It may have something to do with your story modding. Normally, Rockets aren't available right away until a certain point in the story. You have some missions on Normal and TVHM that are set at level 495 which shouldn't do anything as modding mission levels above normal only works on a 4th Playthrough.
I'm going to restart the story, and so, when should I be able to mod my rocket launcher ammo, after what mission?

C

cespenar

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the tutorial DOMIN8.
I used your figures to fill in the black market upgrade and did a copy and paste on the Resource data with the big number only.
I used the big number at the bottom which is 2147483644.
I now have no ammo for anything except pistol, and can't buy any. I will type the details in and come back to here to see if it works then.
By the way, is that big # the only one that should be used?
Well, I typed in everything very carefully. I still have 900 pistol ammo, but cant buy ammo. The game takes my money and the bought amount flashes up then reverts to zero.
I hope that I have done something wrong here or I cant do anything.
Am I supposed to start a new game before doing this save edit? (I hope that is the case but I'll wait for an answer.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the tutorial DOMIN8.
I used your figures to fill in the black market upgrade and did a copy and paste on the Resource data with the big number only.
I used the big number at the bottom which is 2147483644.
I now have no ammo for anything except pistol, and can't buy any. I will type the details in and come back to here to see if it works then.
By the way, is that big # the only one that should be used?
Well, I typed in everything very carefully. I still have 900 pistol ammo, but cant buy ammo. The game takes my money and the bought amount flashes up then reverts to zero.
I hope that I have done something wrong here or I cant do anything.
Am I supposed to start a new game before doing this save edit? (I hope that is the case but I'll wait for an answer.
Are you on PC?

C

cespenar

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you on PC?
Yes, I am. Sorry for not saying.
I followed a hint further up in this thread and got the huge amount of ammo. I had hoped to get maybe 900 of the ammo but wound up with 999000 or there abouts.
Was this what I should have done in the beginning?
Hmmm.... I just re-read that post and I think that was the only way to get more ammo.
Sorry if I wasted anybody's time.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, I am. Sorry for not saying.
I followed a hint further up in this thread and got the huge amount of ammo. I had hoped to get maybe 900 of the ammo but wound up with 999000 or there abouts.
Was this what I should have done in the beginning?
Hmmm.... I just re-read that post and I think that was the only way to get more ammo.
Sorry if I wasted anybody's time.
Yeah, you can't use the same numbers for console on PC or it will mess up your ammo all together.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated for Borderlands The Pre-Sequel

S

seegoblu

Reaction score
Sin$
Domin8, I need your sage advice. In BTPS, I've tried to increase my backpack size but I'm stuck at 12. When I input the appropriate numbers in the Blackmarket Upgrade tab and the resource tab, I get less than unlimited ammo for my laser and a size 12 backpack. Any ideas?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Domin8, I need your sage advice. In BTPS, I've tried to increase my backpack size but I'm stuck at 12. When I input the appropriate numbers in the Blackmarket Upgrade tab and the resource tab, I get less than unlimited ammo for my laser and a size 12 backpack. Any ideas?
Sometimes editing the bank or backpack space doesn't work and then it wont let you but my them in game. Just go back and set them to 0 and rebuy them in game.

i Mugetsu

i Mugetsu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
trying to do this but it wont let me drag the save back into the editor why?

JROD2013

JROD2013

Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm having a similar problem. I had my ammo modded to the high number given in all the tutorials....the 247654343 or whatever it was, and it was fine for 360. It seems as though the transfer to x1 has affected it in some way, because when I warp into the world, I have zero ammo and the numbers are now in the negative. Anyone know what is causing this? My grenades though are fine, showing 1000000000/1000000000. They are defined with a different numerical value. I'm just trying to find out if I should adjust the others so that they work correctly without going negative

Top Bottom
Login
Register