Discussion CoD4 Official Patch Testing Thread

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have a patch that you need testing or are you willing to test a patch for someone? Then please post in here. From now on new threads will be merged into this one to avoid cluttering of the section. All existing threads will be locked.

If you are testing please use this format:

Code:
Testing
Contact Method:
Console:
Time available:

If you are looking for a tester then please use the following:
Code:
Need a patch testing
Contact Method:
Console:
Time available:

ExileVisionz

ExileVisionz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Need a patch testing
Contact Method: Skype:Exile_Visionz
Console:speechless:box 360
Time available:9:46 P.M.

Can't send you the file right now because im running on satalite internet and it's slow so just add me on Skype and ill send it when my connection speeds up

ExileVisionz

ExileVisionz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could Someone Test My patch just to see if it loads up and works properly if you can contact me on here or Skype:Exile_Visionz
Whoever Tests it can HOST it just don't release it to the public please.

Thanks <3 Exile

Cyan Designs

Cyan Designs

Graphics Designer
Reaction score
Sin$
Testing
Contact Method: Se7ensins Private Message
Console: Xbox 360
Time available: Almost everyday. Just send a message!

I

ironcladpenny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Testing
Contact info:tongue:m me here
Console:speechless:box 360
Everyday at some point in time

OriginalxModder

OriginalxModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Need a patch testing
Contact Method: Skype>Webuygoods16 <---- preferred & Here pm me
Console: Xbox 360
Time available: 5.00pm till 7.30pm (GMT)

Macarov

Macarov

Reaction score
Sin$
Need a patch testing
Contact Method: xfire: farukhkhan21
Console: Windows
Time available: 5:00PM till 10:00PM

MooseCat

MooseCat

Reaction score
Sin$
i made a mod menu patch for cod 4 and i need someone to use it to tell me how good it works

OriginalxModder

OriginalxModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7ensins,

I have recently made a cod4 mod menu and would love it if some one could test my patch_mp.ff.

Whoever can TEST & INFECT me with this patch i will give credit to on Se7ensins.

For the person that can host my menu, ADD me on Skype: originalxmodder or SEND me your email.

I would like you to not give this out online as I need it tested first so keep it (UN-RELEASED) please.

THANKS EVERYBODY

Last edited:
Jiggy Modz

Jiggy Modz

★ッGet Jiggy With Itッ★
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
if you have CoD4 on xbox and have jtag can you please dm i need your help!

P.S im not a leech my jtag is bricked....

xAcme

xAcme

Unstoppable
Reaction score
Sin$
if you have CoD4 on xbox and have jtag can you please dm i need your help!

P.S im not a leech my jtag is bricked....
I am still dumbfounded at how a person could brick an exploited console. It just shows that you have no idea what you are doing..

Jiggy Modz

Jiggy Modz

★ッGet Jiggy With Itッ★
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I am still dumbfounded at how a person could brick an exploited console. It just shows that you have no idea what you are doing..
how does it show i dont know what i was doing? i knew exactly what i was doing i went to change my dashboard but the console lagged a tiny bit and i scrolled down 1 to many and selected an ff file which bricked it... i asked for a tester not a sarcastic little **** like you. 
I could test if you want
yo pm me please

xAcme

xAcme

Unstoppable
Reaction score
Sin$
how does it show i dont know what i was doing? i knew exactly what i was doing i went to change my dashboard but the console lagged a tiny bit and i scrolled down 1 to many and selected an ff file which bricked it... i asked for a tester not a sarcastic little **** like you. 

yo pm me please
How was that sarcastic? And that makes zero sense.. XeLL would never "select a fastfile", that's idiotic.

Confirmation

Confirmation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

yo pm me please
What are you talking about? When you're flashing your nand it's either dump, over write, or exit, and you don't go down on any files to select them because it loads the flash straight from the root of your hard drive

Jiggy Modz

Jiggy Modz

★ッGet Jiggy With Itッ★
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What are you talking about? When you're flashing your nand it's either dump, over write, or exit, and you don't go down on any files to select them because it loads the flash straight from the root of your hard drive
in freestyle dash you mong you to change the dashboard from the latest one i went to change it to the second dashboard and clicked the wrong file. stop posting your B*******

Top Bottom
Login
Register