What's new

Solved Stats never stick

Devil

Devil

Son of the Devil.
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't do recoveries on BO1 that much but when i do, i enter the stats and stuff, but it resets me back to my previous level, it's pretty annoying lol, it doesn't happen on a brand new account, it works fine, but with other accounts that have levels and stuff it always resets me back to the previous level, if anyone knows how to fix this or why it's happening please let me know :thumbsup:

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
are you going into matchmaking and getting a kill then leaving ? or are you just setting stats then signing out ?

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't do recoveries on BO1 that much but when i do, i enter the stats and stuff, but it resets me back to my previous level, it's pretty annoying lol, it doesn't happen on a brand new account, it works fine, but with other accounts that have levels and stuff it always resets me back to the previous level, if anyone knows how to fix this or why it's happening please let me know :thumbsup:
If you make certain stats lower than what you had before, it will just corrupt and reset the stats back to what you had before you modded them. Also, after you edit stats, join a game and get a kill. That seems to usually facilitate stats sticking or not.

Upvote 0
Devil

Devil

Son of the Devil.
Reaction score
Sin$
If you make certain stats lower than what you had before, it will just corrupt and reset the stats back to what you had before you modded them. Also, after you edit stats, join a game and get a kill. That seems to usually facilitate stats sticking or not.
are you going into matchmaking and getting a kill then leaving ? or are you just setting stats then signing out ?
I've went into matches and gotten kills and stuff, and i use the legit stats option from ApparitionNET and unlock all and stuff from another tool.

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've went into matches and gotten kills and stuff, and i use the legit stats option from ApparitionNET and unlock all and stuff from another tool.
In all honesty, I would not use AppNET for BO1. As I said, if you make some stats lower than others from what they were before you changed anything, the Gamertag will just reset to what it was before you changed anything. I would say just enter the stats manually based upon what you perceive legitimate stats to be. When you use that legit stats button in plugs in numbers that may be lower than the current numbers on a profile

Upvote 0
Devil

Devil

Son of the Devil.
Reaction score
Sin$
In all honesty, I would not use AppNET for BO1. As I said, if you make some stats lower than others from what they were before you changed anything, the Gamertag will just reset to what it was before you changed anything. I would say just enter the stats manually based upon what you perceive legitimate stats to be. When you use that legit stats button in plugs in numbers that may be lower than the current numbers on a profile
I tried a different tool yesterday for stats, i entered them manually and the stats were higher than the original stats he had and it still reset him back for some reason, i put god mode, flashing colored classes, unlock all, 4 guns in one class and all that, but i don't think that would've caused it.

Upvote 0
Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Usually when I do recoveries i don't mess with with unless they are higher .... But i don't use AppNET for BO1 neither ..... I wouldn't be able to tell you .... U usually go to a match search and destroy and wait until the game is over and sticks ....

Upvote 0
Stay Cutez

Stay Cutez

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Try make sure the stats your setting are not lower than the stats you currently have, try join a match and play until its over.
Change your classes and also all these other people which have posted before me have lots of other valid reasons.
Be sure to try them too. :smile:

Upvote 0
T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
Go into a game and die a few times and kill some people. That does the trick for me.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register