• Thread starter babydangy
  • Start date
  • Views 1,933
babydangy

babydangy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am trying to mod my wii that has 4.3U on it. I'm using smash bros to do the soft mod, but everytime I press on stage builder after loading everything on the SD card and erasing everything nothing happens. I have a Sony SDHC card cause it was the only sd card I could find without ordering one, could that be the reason? I do click on the button to view the SD card on the wii with everything loaded on it and I get an error so it's reading the card, just not when the game is started.

The Awesome Guy

The Awesome Guy

A Really Cool Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I am trying to mod my wii that has 4.3U on it. I'm using smash bros to do the soft mod, but everytime I press on stage builder after loading everything on the SD card and erasing everything nothing happens. I have a Sony SDHC card cause it was the only sd card I could find without ordering one, could that be the reason? I do click on the button to view the SD card on the wii with everything loaded on it and I get an error so it's reading the card, just not when the game is started.
I would say try using another SD if you can, but letterbomb is another good way for modding.

Upvote 0
K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I would definitely just try Letterbomb. Much easier and more effective method.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register