• Views 53,957
Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm that this is working on PlayStation 3. I am spectating aka NOCTURN aka NOCTURN right now doing the glitch.

Handy Manny

Handy Manny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AWESOME FIND, I need something to get ranked up. I'm only at rank 51. I pretty much quit playing after the money went dry.

S

shade04rek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I ONLY use 7sins. :thumbsup:
But I'm sure it still will find it's way everywhere else.
Yeah I was referring to the many outside readers and false-founder/ yt whores who know they seen it here first, even if you yourself dont know if you founded it. honestly we all know this is almost certainly the 1st post on this on any of the big sites.

also, I havn't tried this yet (still downloading 1.17) and just seen that you need a back-up test of this so it actually still not guarenteed yet (im on xbox). Im about to try in a bit to get the mission. its perfect for my 2nd char thats at 40.

Last edited:
aka NOCTURN

aka NOCTURN

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Why not do this one http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/solo-easy-8k-rp-in-blow-up-ii-requires-tank.1215356/ it's soooo much easier and still works and if u kill 290+ cops u will earn 9,000 RP and $19,000.
That one is ok. But it's not AFK & time it takes to kill cops, you could do 2 missions for about same RP & more money. 
Yeah I was referring to the many outside readers and false-founder/ yt whores who know they seen it here first, even if you yourself dont know if you founded it. honestly we all know this is almost certainly the 1st post on this on any of the big sites.

also, I havn't tried this yet (still downloading 1.17) and just seen that you need a back-up test of this so it actually still not guarenteed yet. Im about to try in a bit to get the mission. its perfect for my 2nd char thats at 40.
Have had few people spectating me. But I guess until regulars from here can replicate, it's not fully confirmed. But it's working for me right now! & that's all that REALLY matters :smile:

Nutello

Nutello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice!!

Now >>icrazyteddy<< the opportunistic is going to make a video HAHAHA

P

Poisonivy0

Reaction score
Sin$
That one is ok. But it's not AFK & time it takes to kill cops, you could do 2 missions for about same RP & more money. 

Have had few people spectating me. But I guess until regulars from here can replicate, it's not fully confirmed. But it's working for me right now! & that's all that REALLY matters :smile:

This is AFK im doing it right now!
i did have to do it slightly different. when i land the chopper, they guy runs away from the chopper and not back into it. so i stuck a car in front of him so he doesnt get away.

Snakemodz

Snakemodz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find OP :wink: !

I made a Video in German , and I Credit You :wink:

THX a Lot :smile:

// It works with Cars , too xD

1. Get the Biatch on your passanger seat
2. Drive the Car with the passanger seat against the pillow
3. He bugs out and bug on the car the hole time xD

Last edited:
Tarwathiel

Tarwathiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't find the mission "Time to get away" in the mission list when trying to start a job from the start menu?

K

KainXS

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm also trying to get the mission

anyone send me an invite to it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register