Not open for further replies.
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Link removed topic will be closed & all comments will be deleted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link
REMOVED!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Virus Scan Picture with Link!
31412122884ecbd.png

Last edited:
Spacem0nkey

Spacem0nkey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so you did all this "work" by yourself... it seems like your taking other ppls pictures, instructions and cheat engine script and calling it your work unless you posted this at mpgh...

Last edited:
xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Man, I had totally forgotten about Brady Mac. First mods I ever used were his! :tongue:

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
so you did all this "work" by yourself... it seems like your taking other ppls pictures, instructions and cheat engine script and calling it your work unless you posted this at mpgh...
I am on MPGH & also these pictures are mine amd toke me 3 weeks to find an adress, so if you got a problem please don't comment

Conkor

Conkor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's address for elfc?

Nvm, think I found it.

Spacem0nkey

Spacem0nkey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am on MPGH & also these pictures are mine amd toke me 3 weeks to find an adress, so if you got a problem please don't comment
the only problem i have are leechers and reason why im saying this because i see your account (BrokenGTA) on MPGH posting a help topic to get name changer to work on EFLC then ****flapsMcAssface said he has found it then posted his release with all the same files as you. so unless you're not ****flapsMcAssface then you're a leech, understand my confusion? i've seen alots of ppl on different forms defending the true creator of their release work against leechers, so please don't tell me not to comment when i see something shady.

Last edited:
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
the only problem i have are leechers and reason why im saying this because i see your account (BrokenGTA) on MPGH posting a help topic to get name changer to work on EFLC then ****flapsMcAssface said he has found it then posted his release with all the same files as you. so unless you're not ****flapsMcAssface then you're a leech, understand my confusion? i've seen alots of ppl on different forms defending the true creator of their release work against leechers, so please don't tell me not to comment when i see something shady.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register