• Thread starter H8_YoU_69
  • Start date
  • Views 383
H8_YoU_69

H8_YoU_69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Need help asap I finnaly got and e3 and was trying to update my ps3 from 4.41 to 4.46 ofw and got an error during the install screen idk why but I need help how to fix it so I can continue the downgrade processes with the e3 help asap would be appreciated thank

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Need help asap I finnaly got and e3 and was trying to update my ps3 from 4.41 to 4.46 ofw and got an error during the install screen idk why but I need help how to fix it so I can continue the downgrade processes with the e3 help asap would be appreciated thank

Why were you updating to 4.46? All you need to do is just go ahead and start the downgrade process. If your console is still on the 4.41 and boots up just fine then go ahead and proceed with the downgrade process.

H8_YoU_69

H8_YoU_69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stuck in install loop and I couldnt find a direct tut on what I need for 4.41 for the e3 and decided to follow the youtube video in the mega thread so I dont do anything wrong but now I have this problem.

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Stuck in install loop and I couldnt find a direct tut on what I need for 4.41 for the e3 and decided to follow the youtube video in the mega thread so I dont do anything wrong but now I have this problem.

Try and get your console into safe mode and then re-install 4.41. If that works then go ahead and continue the video in my Mega thread with downgrading the console, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE 4.46 just follow all of the steps for the downgrade and then install Rogero 4.55 once you are done.

H8_YoU_69

H8_YoU_69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After I tryed the recovery menu it didnt work I held it down till it turned off the waited for the two beeps then let go and went to the install screen. Guess im f@#ked. Or no?

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
After I tryed the recovery menu it didnt work I held it down till it turned off the waited for the two beeps then let go and went to the install screen. Guess im f@#ked. Or no?

You can't get into the recovery menu or you just may have done it wrong? Check a video out in his to do it on YouTube and make sure you are doing it right.

H8_YoU_69

H8_YoU_69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cant I watch the video and did it just boots to the previous install operation was cancelled screen and keeps trying to install system update

H8_YoU_69

H8_YoU_69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure you just downgrade normally, you don't need to update to any OFW before doing so.
Please hit me in the head for being a dumba@# noob for not having my bluray player hooked up when updateing. Leasson learned. I was forsure thinking semi brick for a few hours after it clicked in my heard reading a few google post about it. Im now on 4.46 ofw. And from now on canyou please help me out with the e3 flashing part as I know there is the mega thread but I dont want to brick my ps3 as im poor af. Im lucky to even have the e3 from a highy generous psn friend gave me the money and I dont want to waste it messing it up so please help me the rest of the way. I know I can trust you guys. Thanks for your help. N btw I had to update the e3 via usb because the sd card wasnt working for some reason?

Top Bottom
Login
Register