• Thread starter XeClutch
  • Start date
  • Views 63,079
idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ok then how do i or what number do i ype in bc im confused if you know how add my on skype umlearn

Only way to mod that weapon's ammo is to waste all the ammo until you are below 100, or wait for XeClutch to fix it.

XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
That's because XeClutch needs to change the Max value for the ammo. He has it set to the default max value (100). So you can't enter a value higher then that.
I always forget to change that that lol.

SiNnoman

SiNnoman

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried using this, and it froze. Do you have to be in-game? In waiting lobby? Dashboard? and in Ammo (NON CLIP), is that the total ammo (in clip and out of clip), or just the number it says next to the amount of ammo in your clip (total ammo subtracted by clip ammo)?

SnoWRain

SnoWRain

Professional
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried using this, and it froze. Do you have to be in-game? In waiting lobby? Dashboard? and in Ammo (NON CLIP), is that the total ammo (in clip and out of clip), or just the number it says next to the amount of ammo in your clip (total ammo subtracted by clip ammo)?
WONDERING THE SAME THING ANY BODY HELP WITH THIS?

granit

granit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Destiny is also for xbox 360? if so... could anyone be kind enough to licence transfer and let me download the game to my xbox i would greatly appreciate it! i will not hack your account .. i am member since 2012 and im not active a lot but im also not a **** so please if anyone let me know.. would be appreciated !

S

Sh1tt1ngH0t

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work for PVP? prob not as I assume they impliment server-side checks to prevent this but have to ask anyway

theepk

theepk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
welp this will be up on youtube sooner or later have fun with it lolol damn kids with their squeeky voices

Top Bottom
Login
Register