• Thread starter MalleZen95
  • Start date
  • Views 2,323
MalleZen95

MalleZen95

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah.

I finally got my hands on some modded stuff.

I have a full set of modded EQ except the pants.

I also have some blade wings ( im looking for a way to dupe this ) that i'd like to trade for some other wings.

so if u got some cool modded gear, and would like some of mine. ( dupes ofc. ) then LMK.

I might be sweet and dupe you something for free, or versus something in trade.

Regards.

jimmynine120

jimmynine120

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah.

I also have some blade wings ( im looking for a way to dupe this ) that i'd like to trade for some other wings.

so if u got some cool modded gear, and would like some of mine. ( dupes ofc. ) then LMK.

Regards.

Do you have any wands, or fire swords? Anything a wiz can use and not add a million DPS?

I can give you some gold if that works, its all I have lol.

Upvote 0
F

Faladodig

Reaction score
Sin$
I have professional Russians fast sword ( modded sword ) some dude gave it to me but I don't know how to dupe, pls teach and I give you that sword and spectrum if you want it? I also want some modded gear too :smile: pm me for gt

Upvote 0
jimmynine120

jimmynine120

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have professional Russians fast sword ( modded sword ) some dude gave it to me but I don't know how to dupe, pls teach and I give you that sword and spectrum if you want it? I also want some modded gear too :smile: pm me for gt
I pm'd you, no response :frown:

Upvote 0
T

Tyrone tun

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you send any modded gear my way please. Been after it for weeks and no luck. Gamer tag is out 0f date xbox one

Upvote 0
Quintana8

Quintana8

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah.

Regards.

Hey Bro, i like these some stuff pls, i have no one in trade, but a really want these cool stuff! :smile: I PM you, ok?

Upvote 0
Y

Yaboychach

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey i'd love to see if we could work something out for any piece of modded gear! gamer tag is QvX x Chezburga

Upvote 0
Vaedaar

Vaedaar

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey people. Long time PC Do player new to xbone. Would love it if anyone could pass some nodded stuff my way. SharpshooterAVN on xb live. Cheers.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register