Confirmed working online on tu17. Thanks m8

HIGH_RULES

Last edited:
-Crippler-

-Crippler-

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What sucks is GTA: O is fukt now...... Autists were not meant to have the power that menu wields in public matches.

X

xee0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't matter now we all know what was released today ;D which is actually way better

Why are you still here then? Unbelievable, tell your parents to cut your PC time, you're overusing it.

I'm not posting a negative review I love this trainer and if it was updated I would still use it today so I didn't mean it the way your taking it I'm simply saying something else was released which has all these mods included I respect what blade released and still hope he some day updates it I just don't get why he hasn't yet it's quite annoying actually and also watch your mouth kid I'm not a leecher I'm actually willing to pay for these mods I don't ask for nothing for free and I have a life I'm in college have a girlfriend go clubbing every weekend so I don't have time to figure this nerd stuff out i just pay for what I want plus I suck in math had to take an algebra remedial so I hate staring at numbers with symbols near them

tl;dr you're a leecher, highly annoying and have contributed nothing to this thread except insulting others and being an idiot. You're annoyed that the author doesn't update it? You're a hypocrite, he can do whatever he wants and it's quite sad it's likely people like you that made it worse for those that thoroughly enjoyed this. Waiting for the real thing on PC, jesus christ.

GTA Imperium

GTA Imperium

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you set this new mod as a plugin or same as gta v native trainer?
You need to edit your launch.ini
Search for plugin and add it :wink:
The Menu works 100%

(The North Yankton Mod is the best !)

grundlegoat

grundlegoat

Reaction score
Sin$
You need to edit your launch.ini
Search for plugin and add it :wink:
The Menu works 100%

(The North Yankton Mod is the best !)
I get a crash every time...... I use dash launch set it as my plug in, enable title update 17.....and it starts.. But as soon as the rockstar logo appears it crashes.... Is there something I'm missing? Are there other plug-ins I need?

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This trainer is very fun, but I wish you made so it gives player control back while the menu is open. It's annoying not being able to move or move the camera while the menu is open. 
I get a crash every time...... I use dash launch set it as my plug in, enable title update 17.....and it starts.. But as soon as the rockstar logo appears it crashes.... Is there something I'm missing? Are there other plug-ins I need?
You don't need to set this as a plugin. Just have the nativetrainer.xex and the nativetrainer.xexlib in the game folder. Then launch nativetrainer.xex, it will put you to the dashboard then launch the games default.xex and it should work.

Persistence

Persistence

Verified Seller
Verified
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This trainer is very fun, but I wish you made so it gives player control back while the menu is open. It's annoying not being able to move or move the camera while the menu is open. 

You don't need to set this as a plugin. Just have the nativetrainer.xex and the nativetrainer.xexlib in the game folder. Then launch nativetrainer.xex, it will put you to the dashboard then launch the games default.xex and it should work.
:/ stuart you know chromes menu got leaked man.

Persistence

Persistence

Verified Seller
Verified
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I haven't tried it yet and probably won't. Chrome was a good friend of mine, it's **** it got leaked.
I was exspecting this to happen honestly tho It's gonna stay like this until gta 5 is old and dead.

Top Bottom
Login
Register