• Thread starter The Irish Assassin
  • Start date
  • Views 2,981
California Curse

California Curse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1 thing I've been expecting to see is us having the option to put crew color on our wheels. I'm surprised this was never implemented, it seems like something that could be easily added.
Yes! I've been saying this for the longest.

Lint6

Lint6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll be happy when they fix the show helmet thing for motorcycles...I have it set to off and I still put a damn helmet on..

I'd like to see a sort of Grand Theft Auto week for the 1 year anniversary. Cars off the street sell for 50-100% more perhaps and able to do it ever 12 hours in game as opposed to 24, the list of cars that Simeon texts you gets updated every 8 real time hours instead of 24, HPVs spawn more often and pay out more and a discount on upgrades. Hell, even throw in like for 1 day only all upgrades are unlocked no matter what level/races won your at

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
heres a revolutionary idea: release heists

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
heres a revolutionary idea: release heists
Constructive. They will come when they come. I just forgot about them, others should try it lol. They are never coming.. or atleast thats my current view, no point getting hyped for another year!

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
martial law pretty much adds a 6th star instead of just only having 5.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
They need to add gyms in the game and allows us to work out with our characters in online. Also let us have animals in online and add hunting side missions. They should let us have pets as well, that can not be killed and can not kill other people.

OgKillaBee187

OgKillaBee187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How bout you all quit being a bunch of little snitches! Its a ******* videogame! Your all just going to have deal with getting trolled and annoyed by yours truely. Like everyone wants to be a cop or somthing smh. But hey, lets just wait and see what happens when you record/report me :wink:.

ON TOPIC: You should def be able to punch others while your inside your OWN apartment, if not kill them. Aswell i just want a 40 car garage, more weapons such as a katana, chainsaw, brass knuckles, somthing you can throw at another player, such as bricks and rocks you can interact with at certain locations XD! Maybe even update the fighting somewhat similar to saintsrow because the melee combat in this game is glitchy asf! As for los santos customs im just smh, they NEED to update it so you can ATLEAST upgrade everycar in the game, like i can understand maybe not being able to store some (such as police car ect.) but atleast be able to put turbo and so on. Then comes the paint....... can someone please, just please tell me why the **** do you have to keep rebuying the same ******* color over and over again! like if i buy say race yellow, i should now own the **** out of that color for w.e vehicle i decide to buy it for. AMIRIGHT?!

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How bout you all quit being a bunch of little snitches! Its a ******* videogame! Your all just going to have deal with getting trolled and annoyed by yours truely. Like everyone wants to be a cop or somthing smh. But hey, lets just wait and see what happens when you record/report me :wink:.

ON TOPIC: You should def be able to punch others while your inside your OWN apartment, if not kill them. Aswell i just want a 40 car garage, more weapons such as a katana, chainsaw, brass knuckles, somthing you can throw at another player, such as bricks and rocks you can interact with at certain locations XD! Maybe even update the fighting somewhat similar to saintsrow because the melee combat in this game is glitchy asf! As for los santos customs im just smh, they NEED to update it so you can ATLEAST upgrade everycar in the game, like i can understand maybe not being able to store some (such as police car ect.) but atleast be able to put turbo and so on. Then comes the paint....... can someone please, just please tell me why the **** do you have to keep rebuying the same ******* color over and over again! like if i buy say race yellow, i should now own the **** out of that color for w.e vehicle i decide to buy it for. AMIRIGHT?!
bricks and rocks lmao i wanna chuck pisswasser bottles as well

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

.. The whole game is glitchy af! Will sort through your suggestions and if we get similar ones I will add them.. More of a personal wishlist than a single suggestion lol but still good ideas.

The first bit was a bit rude tho maybe keep those outbursts for the complaint thread in future.. Lol

OgKillaBee187

OgKillaBee187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bricks and rocks lmao i wanna chuck pisswasser bottles as well
Oh hell yeah bro and be able to just pick up a rock off the ground and use it to smash someone out lmfao! like ground and pound, all the good stuff

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh hell yeah bro and be able to just pick up a rock off the ground and use it to smash someone out lmfao! like ground and pound, all the good stuff
oh hell yeah also if we can curb stomp another player when they hit the floor lololol 
what if we can steal other players personal vehicles rims ? and sell them lol the reaction when they see their PV sitting on bricks HAHAHAHA

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
oh hell yeah also if we can curb stomp another player when they hit the floor lololol 
what if we can steal other players personal vehicles rims ? and sell them lol the reaction when they see their PV sitting on bricks HAHAHAHA
You two are funny lol.. Really imagine seeing your car without wheels.. Makers badges screwdrivered off.. Every loose panel taken for the scrap value.. GTA is getting dodgy this used to be a nice neighbourhood

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You two are funny lol.. Really imagine seeing your car without wheels.. Makers badges screwdrivered off.. Every loose panel taken for the scrap value.. GTA is getting dodgy this used to be a nice neighbourhood
HAHAHAHAH "f*** this im moving to liberty city"

OgKillaBee187

OgKillaBee187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
.. The whole game is glitchy af! Will sort through your suggestions and if we get similar ones I will add them.. More of a personal wishlist than a single suggestion lol but still good ideas.

The first bit was a bit rude tho maybe keep those outbursts for the complaint thread in future.. Lol
I would appreciate that, thank you! Haha yeah i guess you could call it that,but im sure some people would agree with what i stated 100%! I know i kinda mixed that in it was a bit off topic. That first part was more so a reply to some of the previous comments i read, and that stuff needs to be adressed right then and there.
Lmfao! ya man that'd be chill asf! like go key someones ride when the are idleing!

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would appreciate that, thank you! Haha yeah i guess you could call it that,but im sure some people would agree with what i stated 100%! I know i kinda mixed that in it was a bit off topic. That first part was more so a reply to some of the previous comments i read, and that stuff needs to be adressed right then and there.

Lmfao! ya man that'd be chill asf! like go key someones ride when the are idleing!
lololol pee in their gas tank XD

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I am staying away from you guy's hoods maaan I like my rides too damn much

OgKillaBee187

OgKillaBee187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am staying away from you guy's hoods maaan I like my rides too damn much
Ok so i decided ther should just be a pile of bricks and random **** you can hurt ppl with like right outside the 400k apartments. ther would always be that one guy just waiting for ppl outside hahah would be hilarious

JPKING

JPKING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I suggest the let gamers vote on what they would like to see in each DLC as far as characters, missions etc... Better emblem create options and missions that will allow you to win 250,000 shark cards lol.... Too good to be true... I know

Top Bottom
Login
Register