What's new

Solved Azza Lobby That I can switch teams with

October Mods

October Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys I have been searching for days trying to find an Azza Lobby (azza only not EB or superman) that has Blue names and arrows (in UAV/Radar) to look like you are in a party and you can switch teams. If anyone could make one or point me in the direction of one that has these that would be awesome... Thanks in advanced

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
'Blue names and arrows' is not possible. Team switching is, but I doubt you will get a patch for that for free.

Upvote 0
SuckAWalrus

SuckAWalrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
(-1,-1, "s onlinegame 0");
(-1,-1, "s xblive_privatematch 1");
Sleep(6000);
(-1,-1, "s onlinegame 1");
(-1,-1, "s xblive_privatematch 0");
Make a quick rte tool and that will give you 6 seconds to change teams. Alternatively you can put it in a menu of your own, either way. If you need more time you can apply it to a switch button, check box, or anything like that.

Also Im sure this can be done much easier this is just something I used a while back and remembered :tongue:

Upvote 0
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
(-1,-1, "s onlinegame 0");
(-1,-1, "s xblive_privatematch 1");
Sleep(6000);
(-1,-1, "s onlinegame 1");
(-1,-1, "s xblive_privatematch 0");
Make a quick rte tool and that will give you 6 seconds to change teams. Alternatively you can put it in a menu of your own, either way. If you need more time you can apply it to a switch button, check box, or anything like that.

Also Im sure this can be done much easier this is just something I used a while back and remembered :tongue:

That's not for C#.

Upvote 0
SuckAWalrus

SuckAWalrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know, I pulled it from a menu I had, I assumed he would be able to convert it himself lol

Here is it for c#
Code:
  private uint SVMW2 = 0x82254940;
Jtag.Call(SVMW2, -1, 0,  "s onlinegame 0");
Jtag.Call(SVMW2, -1, 0, "s xblive_privatematch 1");
Thread.Sleep(6000);
Jtag.Call(SVMW2, -1, 0, "s onlinegame 1");
Jtag.Call(SVMW2, -1, 0, "s xblive_privatematch 0");

Upvote 0
October Mods

October Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Then learn, or start paying for the stuff you want :wink:
I would gladly pay but I don't know who would have it and who to trust. learnign C# and C++ are on my to do list next summer... not enought time during school and work this summer 
enough*

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register