What's new

Solved Why Do Modded Lobbies Not Work For Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

movieman

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,
I have tried about 5 of those HatedCotton lobbies now, and it won't work for me. I do the splitscreen and come back with the clan tag and everything, but in game when I walk forward and press RS, nothing happens. All I see is the counting text that says to follow the guy on Twitter. No menu. Any idea why?

Thanks.

Vundrah HD

Vundrah HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If this on CoD 4, you wait until the counting menu is finished, then you get kicked and go to private match

Upvote 0
Idleparasite

Idleparasite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If this on CoD 4, you wait until the counting menu is finished, then you get kicked and go to private match

He is right

Upvote 0
M

movieman

Reaction score
Sin$

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THANK YOU! I just wasted a whole day trying to figure this out, sitting in match after match with no menu and nothing happening. Wow. Thanks again.

So you're saying I sit in the match until the end get kicked, and then start my own private match where I will be able to access the menu?

Upvote 0
Vundrah HD

Vundrah HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THANK YOU! I just wasted a whole day trying to figure this out, sitting in match after match with no menu and nothing happening. Wow. Thanks again.

So you're saying I sit in the match until the end get kicked, and then start my own private match where I will be able to access the menu?
That's exactly what I'm saying bud, any questions just message me :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register