• Thread starter Fatal Services
  • Start date
  • Views 262
Fatal Services

Fatal Services

CEX NOT DEX!! FTP!
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey 7's just a quick question had a search around and couldn't really find anything on it.

My old girl is starting to get run down heats up quicker and and hotter than ever haha

Running a game of a External HDD it will reach just under 80 degree. and im just wondering

i cant be stuffed to do the thermal past atm and all that lingo haha i was just wondering what is the maximum fan speed i can run it at but still safe and it wont **** itself

Using Control Fan Utility currently running 0x70 atm and idling it stays at 45 degree CPU and 43 Degree RSX

All thoughts and suggestions will be gladly appreciated

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Enough to make the temperature around 40-50° Celcius. Adjust acfordingly , if you need it to be cooler, turn the fan up, so on and so forth.

Fatal Services

Fatal Services

CEX NOT DEX!! FTP!
Reaction score
Sin$
That's crazy good honestly. Shouldn't have to worry about system damage until you hit the 90c range.

yea its good when it just idle's with the fan up but when the fan utility isant running and im running a game off my external hdd though a multi usb port it climbs like a mofo i honestly dont like it hitting over 75 degree it starts to have a stench to it i just thought i might ask quickly on here haha

whats a safe temp to run a game at ? without the worry of melting or YOLD ? 60-70 ?

Fatal Services

Fatal Services

CEX NOT DEX!! FTP!
Reaction score
Sin$
Been playing diablo 3 on it for a hour running with fan utility on 0x70 and it hasant went higher than 53 degree <3

Top Bottom
Login
Register