What's new

Game Mods [XBOX-PS3] (v8.0) Nathan's Protection & Personal Utilities [12/04/2020]

Nick Santoro

Nick Santoro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You really think so? I seen the 5n1video Nathan did great on 3n1 so ima give it a shot

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You really think so? I seen the 5n1video Nathan did great on 3n1 so ima give it a shot
5n1 is simply amazing.id burn another disc just for it.v4 is good but i dont know if it tells you who was detected in your group when group hacked.nathan knows i always complain about that.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
3.1 was the best version
Why is that? 
5n1 is simply amazing.id burn another disc just for it.v4 is good but i dont know if it tells you who was detected in your group when group hacked.nathan knows i always complain about that.
I... TH, no it's not in this version.. it will be in v5 though :tongue:
It was removed because I was nooby and didn't know how to protect from a network ghost group hacking you, but that's done nice and simplEH now :tongue:

Nick Santoro

Nick Santoro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
5n1 is simply amazng.id burn another disc just for it.v4 is good but i dont know if it tells you who was detected in your group when group hacked.nathan knows i always complain about that.
Well they cant freeze ya no matter how many times they spam it... i had a guy spam me about 40 times lastnight I believe he froze himself so it really doesnt matter telling u whos doing it 
Why is that? 

I... TH, no it's not in this version.. it will be in v5 though :tongue:
It was removed because I was nooby and didn't know how to protect from a network ghost group hacking you, but that's done nice and simplEH now :tongue:
So thats different from regular group hack?

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
Well they cant freeze ya no matter how many times they spam it... i had a guy spam me about 40 times lastnight I believe he froze himself so it really doesnt matter telling u whos doing it 

So thats different from regular group hack?
I'd be so awesome to comment on that wouldn't I.... but no; Group Hack is Group Hack and that's it.

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would it be possible to make a kidnap function that didn't freeze the non modders? I know kidnap is group hack,but after it changes the players group to your so he can force in the car,why cant it change it back to normal when the player enters my car,so he wont freeze.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
Would it be possible to make a kidnap function that didn't freeze the non modders? I know kidnap is group hack,but after it changes the players group to your so he can force in the car,why cant it change it back to normal when the player enters my car,so he wont freeze.
Because you freeze if you try to set another player as the group leader.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
v5 should be released soon, I think it's set so I'm gonna use it for an hour or two.. Skype me if you want it pre-release.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice are you going to get DevilsDesign DevilsDesign to upgrade the v6 with it since the one included had bugs
The one released with devils wasn't really cared for, if I'm honest.. I didn't really put much work into it, I did put work into the NEW v5 though, however. :biggrin:

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
Download link shall be up within the next 30 or so minutes

xStormsnoutx

xStormsnoutx

Getting There
Modder Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Download link shall be up within the next 30 or so minutes
Hey Nathan, could u please also release a PC version?

Normaly you just have to change the Player loop from 16 to 32 and compile it with 1.0.7.0 natives.

Would be so cool of you!

:smile:

J

JayBlaze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering will you ever have animation freeze protection? Your protection is great though i really appreciate your work.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering will you ever have animation freeze protection? Your protection is great though i really appreciate your work.
It's unlikely, even if there was you would have to probably play an animation on every player so they would look all retarded, and I cba with that, just find someone with the anim file.. enough people have it.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
Minor bug fix was fixed in the file up for download at 6AM today GMT time (02/08/2014).

Unknown_

Unknown_

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea as storm said, release it for PC. If you are too lazy (what i personally think because u didnt reply) give storm the source and let him port it. It would even make more sense for pc than xbox since the number of modders is growing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register