What's new

Tutorial [Tutorial] Mod Your Character Without Modded Console [SP Only]

RynoX

RynoX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe the A is for Adult, so AMM is adult male mature, AMY would be adult male young ETC... U is Unique, G is gang, S is Service. Not sure of the others, IG is ingame, CS is cutscene. MP-multiplayer

DAVE98

DAVE98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe the A is for Adult, so AMM is adult male mature, AMY would be adult male young ETC... U is Unique, G is gang, S is Service. Not sure of the others, IG is ingame, CS is cutscene. MP-multiplayer
Yes, IG is in-game and CS is Cutscene.

Not sure completely but I think, based on game files, the others might be named like this

• A_C - Animal Character
  • A_F_M - Actor/Ambient Female Middleage
  • A_F_O - Actor/Ambient Female Old
  • A_F_Y - Actor/Ambient Female Young
  • A_M_M - Actor/Ambient Male Middleage
  • A_M_O - Actor/Ambient Male Old
  • A_M_Y - Actor/Ambient Male Young
  • G_F_Y - Gang Female Young
  • G_M_M - Gang Male Middleage
  • G_M_Y - Gang Male Young
  • HC - Heist Character/Crew
  • MP_F - Multiplayer Female
  • MP_M - Multiplayer Male
  • S_F_M - Service Female Middleage
  • S_F_Y - Service Female Young
  • S_M_M - Service Male Middleage
  • S_M_Y - Service Male Young
  • U_F_M - Unique Female Middleage
  • U_F_O - Unique Female Old
  • U_F_Y - Unique Female Young
  • U_M_M - Unique Male Middleage
  • U_M_O - Unique Male Old
  • U_M_Y - Unique Male Young
This is according to WildBrick142 on gta forums.

ll DOOM ll

ll DOOM ll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have the packie macleary and cheetah dancer hex code?

I dont know know which is packie but I know about the strippers. Cheetah, Nikki, Peach and Infernus share the same code(S_F_Y_stripper_02). You could tell by the tattoos unfortunately you cant change their face to match, so you'll be stuck with Nikki which isnt that bad lol.

Predator V3

Predator V3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know know which is packie but I know about the strippers. Cheetah, Nikki, Peach and Infernus share the same code(S_F_Y_stripper_02). You could tell by the tattoos unfortunately you cant change their face to match, so you'll be stuck with Nikki which isnt that bad lol.
awesome thanks heres more strippers ones who aint nikki and some that are :happy:

CSB_Stripper_01 AEEA76B5 black clothed blonde dancer
CSB_Stripper_02 81441B71 Nikki
MP_F_StripperLite 2970A494 Nikki
S_F_Y_StripperLite 5C14EDFA Nikki with chastity body
S_F_Y_Stripper_01 52580019 red clothed blonde dancer
S_F_Y_Stripper_02 6E0FB794 Nikki

B

BriKwonDo

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it at all possible to make the characters retain the animations of the MC? I noticed that none of the characters can go into stealth mode except for the SWAT guy. Thanks!

Predator V3

Predator V3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys im a girl gamer as i previously stated and im looking for good looking female character peds im offering a reward if anyone can find either packie mcleary and a huge reward for ursula as she looks alot like me and reminds me of myself alot she's a random event hitchhiker if you can find the hex code i would give a huge reward and id be very gratefull thank you guys so much :') :kiss:

T

ThisIsYaKuToX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thais coooool 
NiiceNiice 
Good work 

Ll 
LoVe this GameGame 
XD

C

crypyton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, very nice tutorial! Just a question: I brought the modded character online.... Any way to make it invincible (when he dies I have a default online character) or just to keep him as long as I want? Thanks in advance :smile:

jedijosh920

jedijosh920

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, very nice tutorial! Just a question: I brought the modded character online.... Any way to make it invincible (when he dies I have a default online character) or just to keep him as long as I want? Thanks in advance :smile:
Use Passive mode. Bringing the modded character is just for shows since most Online players are a******s and will kill you on sight.

DAVE98

DAVE98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use Passive mode. Bringing the modded character is just for shows since most Online players are ******** and will kill you on sight.
Well you could probably do the god mode glitch, cause let's be real, passive mode won't protect you when someone really wants you dead:smile:

Slick Thizang

Slick Thizang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this might be Ursula A_F_Y_Hiker_01 = 813893651,0x30830813

jedijosh920

jedijosh920

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found another interesting thing with using the S_M_Y_Cop_01 Online. Cops will never hurt or see you and you are counted as a "Friendly" to them online so it's basically a No-Wanted Level glitch. If you happen to have one or two stars they will follow you around and it acts as a Backup Star system. With this knowledge, I found a very cool tactic is to bring your followers to another online player and aggravate the player, if the player shoots at you or anywhere near you, the cops that are following you will fight back and kill them. Sometimes and occasionally they will enter your cop car and follow you around.

Top Bottom
Login
Register