Status
Not open for further replies.
KEREDOR

KEREDOR

Contributor
Modder Grizzled Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh I already did! I did everything it says but whenever I go to multiplayer nothing happens. its like I'm launching GTA without any mods.
The pack provided works 100%. Are you using L3 + R3 to open the modmanager?

U

uhBFDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The pack provided works 100%. Are you using L3 + R3 to open the modmanager?
It works for me for the story mode but when I go online the mod manager wont open and nothing happens.

U

Uglybuns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works for me for the story mode but when I go online the mod manager wont open and nothing happens.
This might be a dumb thing to ask but are u pressing down on the two sticks.

Blake Oliver

Blake Oliver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anybody help Me? I have Major v5 andwhen ever I use Evil B's traner I will spawn in a few objects delete them and then try to spawn more I freeze also does the same when I pretty mych spawn anything else Any help? I really Love the object spawner but when it freezes or kicks me out the game and brings me back to single player it ruins the experience.

E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anybody help Me? I have Major v5 andwhen ever I use Evil B's traner I will spawn in a few objects delete them and then try to spawn more I freeze also does the same when I pretty mych spawn anything else Any help? I really Love the object spawner but when it freezes or kicks me out the game and brings me back to single player it ruins the experience.
You are probably overloading the memory with spawning lots of stuff and other menus could be interfering aswell.
My menus are tested and designed offline, Theres probably going to be issues when you go online.

Theres not going to be any updates of this trainer anymore sorry. I am done with IV and moved on to otherthings.

InTheSevens

InTheSevens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The object spawner has always had an issue online from its first inception years ago. After spawning about 50 objects, you need to reset the menu. As soon as you hit about 70 objects it will kick you back to single player. The texture viewer does the same.

Sosa

Sosa

i been had polio
Reaction score
Sin$
I get Fatal Crash Intercepted on my JTAG as soon as my game save loads? Any idea why?

Amnesys

Amnesys

Praise Cheesus
Reaction score
Sin$
whats the point adding in protection on freeze cars its not like it going to solve the freezing issues lol.

E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
whats the point adding in protection on freeze cars its not like it going to solve the freezing issues lol.
It might not solve the freezing issues but it will solve people who have freeze models in their commons from using console trainer and its features.

InTheSevens

InTheSevens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It might not solve the freezing issues but it will solve people who have freeze models in their commons from using console trainer and its features.
The freeze car security can easily be bypassed, but my guess is 99% of the people modding don't have the know-how to do it. I'm sure as heck not going to tell them.

Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to bump this, I just recently got back into modding this game on PS3. I installed the package but i get an infinite loading screen, any reason why?

Exqlain

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to bump this, I just recently got back into modding this game on PS3. I installed the package but i get an infinite loading screen, any reason why?
Infinite loading may be caused by script error,or modifying handling.dat the wrong way,or modifying vehicles.ide file which shouldnt be modified.to modify vehicles.ide you need to copy everything inside that file and transfer it to gtxd.ide and then delete vehicles.ide

Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Infinite loading may be caused by script error,or modifying handling.dat the wrong way,or modifying vehicles.ide file which shouldnt be modified.to modify vehicles.ide you need to copy everything inside that file and transfer it to gtxd.ide and then delete vehicles.ide
I'm not a noob buddy. I know about all of that, I got infinite loading screen after I installed his package. After I replaced the original files it worked again.

E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you edit the common? ill see if i can get some psn edats made.

Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you edit the common? ill see if i can get some psn edats made.
Don't worry, I did it right the first time. I couldn't even find the tutorial on decrypting the edat. I can now edit it and take out freeze cars and bull crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register