What's new

Discussion Thoughts On The New Microsoft Points Hack?...

• Thread starter RedEyedJesus
  • Start date
  • Views 4,825
Status
Not open for further replies.
RedEyedJesus

RedEyedJesus

✯UK Console Seller/Old Timer/Legend✯
Experienced Veteran Services Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
People are going to try and say this is legit?

Lol. I forgot I was born yesterday.

No offence but this is very legit....maybe google it...

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
No offence but this is very legit....maybe google it...
I just don't believe it. Show me hard evidence of this. A video is mainly what would be required due to how easily that image can be altered.

I doubt Microsoft would let this just happen anyway as well. This is obvious fraud.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is real it was stolen from the XBLSE source by DOMO. MS has already been informed about how this works so it won't be long before a dash update. 
I just don't believe it. Show me hard evidence of this. A video is mainly what would be required due to how easily that image can be altered.

I doubt Microsoft would let this just happen anyway as well. This is obvious fraud.
I would do a video but then again I'm not really brave enough to do that MS won't take this lightly. It's real and it's already been reported to MS with the code used and all it won't last long.

RapCat

RapCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is real it was stolen from the XBLSE source by DOMO. MS has already been informed about how this works so it won't be long before a dash update. 

I would do a video but then again I'm not really brave enough to do that MS won't take this lightly. It's real and it's already been reported to MS with the code used and all it won't last long.
MS has no plans for a dashboard update for the 360. Nor will they put out an update for security issues unless it becomes horrendously bad online which at its current state it is not.
As eaton said it does not stick nor is it even technically added to the account. MS does not care about this nor will they ever. TBH im not even sure why some people use this since it requires a modified console they should just download the games and put them onto the console manually. Torrenting would get much better speeds then what could be achieved on the 360. I mean I could understand if points were added onto accounts people could sell them to make profit but the points aren't even technically added lol.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
MS has no plans for a dashboard update for the 360. Nor will they put out an update for security issues unless it becomes horrendously bad online which at its current state it is not.
As eaton said it does not stick nor is it even technically added to the account. MS does not care about this nor will they ever. TBH im not even sure why some people use this since it requires a modified console they should just download the games and put them onto the console manually. Torrenting would get much better speeds then what could be achieved on the 360. I mean I could understand if points were added onto accounts people could sell them to make profit but the points aren't even technically added lol.
I do see where you are coming from but I'm sure MS would care it's fraud and it will effect MS I'll explain why.

Here is how it works. You buy the currency which allows you to buy stuff off the market place now when you make a purchase MS get their cut and then they pay a % to the content creator. Now would this not mean they are losing money? Because you never gave them any money at all in the first place and they are paying for your purchase basically.

RapCat

RapCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do see where you are coming from but I'm sure MS would care it's fraud and it will effect MS I'll explain why.

Here is how it works. You buy the currency which allows you to buy stuff off the market place now when you make a purchase MS get their cut and then they pay a % to the content creator. Now would this not mean they are losing money? Because you never gave them any money at all in the first place and they are paying for your purchase basically.
Now I haven't messed with it any before
Does the downloads actually show up in the paid downloads? I can see them actually caring if you could use this to buy stuff and recover it onto a retail. However if it doesn't show up in the paid downloads either I do not see them doing anything at all

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
My thoughts are have fun being banned?

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Now I haven't messed with it any before
Does the downloads actually show up in the paid downloads? I can see them actually caring if you could use this to buy stuff and recover it onto a retail. However if it doesn't show up in the paid downloads either I do not see them doing anything at all
I'm not sure but I know you can download it legit so I'm sure it would save in there.

CozmoLobbies

CozmoLobbies

SєƖƖιηg RƓH & JƬAƓ ƇσηѕσƖє'ѕ!
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck getting banned man, you'll get console banned after a while anyway.

H

H7SA

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I asked Xbox support and they said they already have an update scheduled for this fall. I mean, they should update it. I've been having a bunch of problems with the Xbox music player not playing music.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

Wait, so you basically turned the person in because of that?
Couldn't you just make a dummy account?
Console ID which can be matched to your original account if you're not smart.

RedEyedJesus

RedEyedJesus

✯UK Console Seller/Old Timer/Legend✯
Experienced Veteran Services Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I asked Xbox support and they said they already have an update scheduled for this fall. I mean, they should update it. I've been having a bunch of problems with the Xbox music player not playing music.

Big lawl! Did it piss you off that much you borrowed mummys phone to ring xbox and complain? Your an idiot pure and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register