• Views 1,387,111
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fabianto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ABs increases the market liquidity and this is good for the customer isnt it...?!

Defintion of Liquid Markets:
A market with many bid and ask offers, low spreads and low volatility. In a liquid market, it is easy to execute a trade quickly and at a desirable price because there are numerous buyers and sellers. In a liquid market, changes in supply and demand have a relatively small impact on price. The opposite of a liquid market is called a "thin market" or an "illiquid market."

Cmon guys take a look at the realword... Glitchers = Federal Reserve Bank , ABs = Investors :wink:

geniush

geniush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ea banned a lot of my accounts, I wonder what was the way they decided to ban them, maybe the found out one account and then they banned all accounts using this IP or I my emails look almost the same: [email protected]
Or maybe RPS related (which I did not exceed if it was 3 per second per account)

The funniest thing, I remember ea tried to kick ABs asses when fut 13 was going to end, and then in next fifa they did nothing, replay? ^^

jp flathead

jp flathead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sure, at the end of the day we are all here for the same reason as you aren´t we? for the good of the game, to help ea...donating are time and hard work to ea for nothing in exchange to try stop all the intruders, feels so so good . like , i know there is people around the world that haven´t even got safe water to drink and die everyday... let alone play ****.

But hey if my name is flathead i´ll do my best to be a twat and help ea so all the sploiled kids nowdays can just sit on there arses wasting time a bit more than usual and enjoy the better game they deserved, also let´s not forget ea gets the extra credit cards they deserve now.. . so what can i say.... good job flathead, your a hero. Im sure the glitchers will be messaging you straight away if you was even serious about this post.
I am actually serious. From your post I understand that all the money you make selling coins goes to projects in Africa that help to create sources of clean water for the local population. I'm impressed.

The reason EA are shutting down autobuyer accounts is simple, they are the ones supplying coins to the coin sellers. Take out the autobuyers, you take out the coin sellers and more cash flows to EA instead of you. Good business sense from their perspective, hard to argue with.

The glitchers are a far bigger problem. As noted in some other posts, they generate coins from nothing and cause the FUT markets to go Zimbabwe on us. In my opinion they're far worse than the autobuyers. These guys really deserve to be stopped and actually get arrested for fraud (or whatever article of the local legal code can be thrown against them). Some of you know some of these glitches, or you know the names of the glitchers. I have the contacts within EA to get these holes plugged and these guys stopped. It really needs to be done or FUT15 will be DOA.

There, that's some background on my first, somewhat trollish, post.

jp flathead

jp flathead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting, haha, my belief is no one so immersed in the game is whiter than white, some things are just better hidden I guess
I make some money selling FUT apps. That's all. I have a vested interest in keeping those apps running for the sake of my customers. EA could probably shut my business down as my apps have a clear activity signature on the servers (just like most autobuyers).
For the sake of disclosure: the money I make from the apps doesn't stack up against the time invested at all. The upside is that I learned how to write mobile apps on all three major platforms.

geniush

geniush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We all know Glitchers > Autobuyers in case of how big problem they are, there are only few glitchers (I think, soon I will join them) and a lot of ABers AND IMHO those few glitchers generate 1000x coins than all autobuyers.

Someone posted KSI's twitter post about 1 trade per day, I think it's fake cause he is K$I but in the other hand, IT'$ IN TH€ GAM€ and it would lead to:
people buying more packs just to get contracts/fitness which could increase fifa points demand (same for getting new players) so the FUT would be more PACK$ ORIENTED

davepalmerfanclub

davepalmerfanclub

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ultimate team has a fairly standard business model. It's free-to-play with a pay-to-win element. It monetises the game by getting the player to buy assets (at a small fixed price) which can yield the full spectrum of resources for the game (like keys for chests in most other online games). This way the player can pay as much as they want. As playing matches yields coins, it is also possible to play without microtransactions.

What we do massively reduces the options for a play-for-free experience.

Glitchers inflate the market, reducing the value that of the coins that the play-for-free player receives. ABs reduce the ability of the free-to-play player to trade. Little Timmy has absolutely no chance of getting his dream mispriced Messi when we are competing for it. He has literally no chance of picking up that bargain that would allow him to get his team. If he wants to compete he must buy packs from EA or go to a coin seller (or obviously he can stop playing).

ABs do not increase liquidity (as liquidity for this market would be defined in the number of cards available). They don't regulate anything either, prices for cards are based on supply and demand, neither of which an AB affects. You can't really compare the FUT market to the stock market, as the stock market is not an per-item auction-based system but if you did, the nearest analogy would be to high-frequency trading. High frequency traders do not solve the prolem of capital allocation nor add any other value. We do not add any value either. We are not the good guys.

It's a great way to make a living though. :smile:

ZTM

ZTM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With no ABs there would be troops of Chinese clicking to get Messi way before little Timmy.

migasca

migasca

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What about split the market from old to new consoles, dont think it would be easy to login as console and automate tasks on the new ones.

davepalmerfanclub

davepalmerfanclub

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With no ABs there would be troops of Chinese clicking to get Messi way before little Timmy.

Very possibly, sounds cost effective. They'd have the same effect as an AB but I reckon the idea of rooms full of Chinese people relentlessly clicking on the web app gets a different emotional response to running an AB.

I'm betting your immediate reaction wasn't "those guys are helping the market!".

geniush

geniush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"To protect your informtation, your account is TEMPORARILY locked" - PS4, after logging (of course it's AB account)

Last edited:
3hsarp

3hsarp

Reaction score
Sin$
Ultimate team has a fairly standard business model. It's free-to-play with a pay-to-win element. It monetises the game by getting the player to buy assets (at a small fixed price) which can yield the full spectrum of resources for the game (like keys for chests in most other online games). This way the player can pay as much as they want. As playing matches yields coins, it is also possible to play without microtransactions.

What we do massively reduces the options for a play-for-free experience.

I agree 100% with this. Without ABs or glitchers, prices would be drastically cheaper. We have basically made this game impossible to play without spending some extra $$, especially on PC because of the already low player base. Exhibit A:

9aHwJZG.png

K

Keyser Soze

Reaction score
Sin$
I make some money selling FUT apps. That's all. I have a vested interest in keeping those apps running for the sake of my customers. EA could probably shut my business down as my apps have a clear activity signature on the servers (just like most autobuyers).
For the sake of disclosure: the money I make from the apps doesn't stack up against the time invested at all. The upside is that I learned how to write mobile apps on all three major platforms.

I'm not calling you out on nothing mate but just asking a question. Would I be right in assuming that you're coin rich in Fifa? If so has every bit of your virtual wealth come from spending the money you earn from apps on packs in the EA store? I'd be sceptical.

Like you said your apps sit down on the servers just like AB's and as you're so immersed in the game you are gonna obviously know all the whales who operate in the murky grey areas of FUT/AB's etc, so do you play both sides?

So what I'm asking I guess is are you against the glitchers, but not as opposed to people with ABs?
If you're looking to take a moral stance then surely you would be equally opposed as both are denying the casual, clean gamer the chance to try expensive players and catch good deals in the market.

battaglia

battaglia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not calling you out on nothing mate but just asking a question. Would I be right in assuming that you're coin rich in Fifa? If so has every bit of your virtual wealth come from spending the money you earn from apps on packs in the EA store? I'd be sceptical.

Like you said your apps sit down on the servers just like AB's and as you're so immersed in the game you are gonna obviously know all the whales who operate in the murky grey areas of FUT/AB's etc, so do you play both sides?

So what I'm asking I guess is are you against the glitchers, but not as opposed to people with ABs?
If you're looking to take a moral stance then surely you would be equally opposed as both are denying the casual, clean gamer the chance to try expensive players and catch good deals in the market.
He's always said he was against ABs too.

jp flathead

jp flathead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

The last time I was rich in FUT was in the 11 days, when I ran a few autobuyers to fuel the coin hunger that came from wanting to get every card in the game.
Since then I've hardly had any coins. Last year I pulled IF Maikon Lete around this time of year, which got me 1.5 million. But nothing since.
I never buy FIFA points, they're a waste of money.

On the moral spectrum, I'm mostly ok with people running an autobuyer so they can afford expensive players. I'm against coin selling and the Autobuyers who supply them. I'm dead against glitching, that's fraud/theft

Last edited:
Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
If ea was smart they would have a bug bounty for exploits lol. If people were offered large sums of money for the glitches I would think they would report it...

TheBeard

TheBeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am actually serious. From your post I understand that all the money you make selling coins goes to projects in Africa that help to create sources of clean water for the local population. I'm impressed.

The reason EA are shutting down autobuyer accounts is simple, they are the ones supplying coins to the coin sellers. Take out the autobuyers, you take out the coin sellers and more cash flows to EA instead of you. Good business sense from their perspective, hard to argue with.

The glitchers are a far bigger problem. As noted in some other posts, they generate coins from nothing and cause the FUT markets to go Zimbabwe on us. In my opinion they're far worse than the autobuyers. These guys really deserve to be stopped and actually get arrested for fraud (or whatever article of the local legal code can be thrown against them). Some of you know some of these glitches, or you know the names of the glitchers. I have the contacts within EA to get these holes plugged and these guys stopped. It really needs to be done or FUT15 will be DOA.

There, that's some background on my first, somewhat trollish, post.

i could give you a list of names, but how would that help you, you cant do anything, EA cant/wont do anything. The offline match glitch has been know since november...and what exactly has EA done, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register