• Thread starter Everydaynine_
  • Start date
  • Views 19,838
FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The probably want superspeed and jump, and possiblily invisible something that save game cant give in most games
I'm pretty sure you can do Invis with the save games. You can do god mode and unlimited ammo, no hunger and stuff with the save game, so I see no point :/

Everydaynine_

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure you can do Invis with the save games. You can do god mode and unlimited ammo, no hunger and stuff with the save game, so I see no point :/

Really? Well I'll still look into it and watch game you want modded??

Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
You can do it through save game, and you can also do a lot of what is in this threads trainer in minecraft with saves. It's just the point that it's RTE. I checked the game myself this morning and found some cool things that can be done script wise instead of save. I might look into making some stuff for it as well. Everydaynine_ Everydaynine_ , if you'd like you don't have to do it since I'm thinking about starting something anyways for it.

Everydaynine_

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
Sin$
You can do it through save game, and you can also do a lot of what is in this threads trainer in minecraft with saves. It's just the point that it's RTE. I checked the game myself this morning and found some cool things that can be done script wise instead of save. I might look into making some stuff for it as well. Everydaynine_ Everydaynine_ , if you'd like you don't have to do it since I'm thinking about starting something anyways for it.

Lol oh no you dont im on it also, im over my dad house where my jtag is so ill have something by tommorow im sure

Everydaynine_

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't believe indie games have a xex, they aren't considered a god either, so you just have to unlock it like dlc to play it.

I found some cheats for apocz look in the dll files for Rte offsets

NighttimeHawk

NighttimeHawk

Matrix Trident, Icedcube XenochipGC, Slim XDK
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe hack some 007 games? Those are fun

O

oPryzeLP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for someone skilled with xex decompiling. Would you by any chance know a lot about the subject? Get back to me at [email protected] Thanks

Tranquilty Modz

Tranquilty Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can only get the block selection to work and no fall damage and thats it :/

Top Bottom
Login
Register