Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anybody help me

W

wipymipy

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody have a princepe nemesis. I have the Roosevelt and the dubsta 6x6.

bakerarmy

bakerarmy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody have a princepe nemesis. I have the Roosevelt and the dubsta 6x6.
They spawn online. I saw one yesterday parked outside the main LSC. I was messing with that sovereign motorbike in LSC and it was outside.

I don't have one; sorry

W

wipymipy

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I know they spawn but I can't find them anywhere. I guess I really unlucky 
*i'm

G

Gold_Blooded_OG

Reaction score
Sin$
  • You will need 2 friends.
  • Player A: the owner of premium vehicle
  • Player B: the person who wants the premium vehicle
  • Player C: The helper.
  • Everyone must have spawn location set to last location
  • "Player A & Player B do not need to have same apartment, just the same size garage and the vehicle goes to the first garage on the list of apartment" - camcdrew
  • Bypass for Hotfix (Not being able to switch to SP character while in car): you have to be next to the car and hovering over your single player character and as soon as you press triangle to get in the car you let go and switch to single player.
Credit goes to Shady Gamer
1. Player A will make invite only

2. Make sure vehicle access is to everyone

3. Player B and C gets invite to Player A's game and buzzed into garage

4. Player B will sit in the passenger seat and hold down on the d-pad to select a single Player character but stay in the notification screen

5. Player A will drive out, and ding his car, while he proceeds to tell you to press b to back out of the notification screen

6. have Player A drive back into his garage

7. Player A will get back into the car, and empty vehicle

8. Player C goes into the passenger seat and they hold down on the d-pad and select a story mode character

9. once Player C is on the black notification screen, Player A will go to gamestore, Player B will go to the swap character screen and stay there

10. Player C backs out of the notification screen and send Player A and B invites back to the game, but Player B joins first

11. Player B joins the game, walks into his garage, and Player A joins the game

12. invite Player A to garage and once everyones in there, buy an elegy and put it anywhere you would like, dont worry you wont lose that car.

13. Once you buy an elegy, move the car you just recieved over to the elegy spot and then you should have the car you replaced reappear

14. Player B sit in the passenger seat in the car they recieved, and Player C will leave gta online. Player B will slide over to the driver seat and will be able drive out of the garage with it.

15. drive back in, and you car will be invisible, wait for it to be delivered and then boom, it gets delivered!

1. Player A MUST create invite only session and invite the other two players to the session.
  2. Player A invite other two people to garage.
  3. Player A gets in the car and ,the Player B get in as passenger and the Player C gets in back seat.
  4. The Player B and C get the quit screen of single player change and stay there.
  5. Player A press pause menu and go to store and stay till Player B sends invite back.
  6. Then Player B cancel the quit screen and switches to driver seat, then move tires with left analog stick and press pause menu go to Online and swap character.
  7. The Player C stays in the session cancels his quit screen and invite the Player B to his session again.
  8. From switch character screen Player B open messages and join his session. When Player B back to online get into garage and the car with Player C will be there.
  9. At this moment Player B invite the Player A again to the session (Player A is in game store)
  10. When Player A joins the session again the Player B drive out and car will disappear when leaving the garage.
  11. Player B Walk into garage and car is there.
This FIX is for when you at the end of the glitch and you cant drive out its just stuck!

The fix:
1:Order a brand new elegy ( if you dont have room get rid another car :frown: )
2: before it gets here you go to the garage management circle and swap the dubsta with the empty spot (spot held for the elegy that isnt here yet) (also the dubsta will not be named dubsta so rely on the arrows above the car)
3:Now get back in, drive out and you're done!

Don't worry you don't lose two cars. You only loose the car that you had to replace in order to place an order for an Elergy. (If it was necessary because you did not have an open slot for an Elergy)

I am not the found but i edited the steps to make it clear. Credit goes to the following people:
Dax3rLokura

and
sitodj from Reddit

Can anyone try this with me on ps3? I want the Roosevelt, Psn Is same as name. 
Yeah I know they spawn but I can't find them anywhere. I guess I really unlucky 
*i'm
I'll bring one online for you fully modded if you can give me the Roosevelt?

G

Gold_Blooded_OG

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a fully modded dubsta and roosevelt (w/o tires w/o baggage) on PS3 and willing to dupe for anyone.
Only problem is I don't have a mic so we will probably need to have like a group chat or something :l
My psn is the same as my username, can you please dupe the Roosevelt for me??

W

wipymipy

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone try this with me on ps3? I want the Roosevelt, Psn Is same as name. 

I'll bring one online for you fully modded if you can give me the Roosevelt?
Wait are you on xbox or ps3 cause the space to mp glitch is patched on xbox and that is my only console. 
*sp. darn you auto correct

Ghostdudes

Ghostdudes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Used to have a hearse, looking for a new one, add me: Ghostdudes (ps3) if you need a car too i'll give you it (if i have it)

JimInHamilton

JimInHamilton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on PS3 - and I'd be happy to help anyone that wants a Roosevelt or Trevor's Bodhi truck (with the teddy bear, etc.)...
I've got all other NON-CE cars as well.
I will ONLY help those with a mic.... Just add me to your PS3 friends list.

PSN ArrowInDaKnee

PSN ArrowInDaKnee

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on PS3 - and I'd be happy to help anyone that wants a Roosevelt or Trevor's Bodhi truck (with the teddy bear, etc.)...
I've got all other NON-CE cars as well.
I will ONLY help those with a mic.... Just add me to your PS3 friends list.
I really want a roosevelt, i can give you dubsta or whatever car i have :smile: My psn is ArrowInDaKnee 
Used to have a hearse, looking for a new one, add me: Ghostdudes (ps3) if you need a car too i'll give you it (if i have it)
I can give you that :smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register