• Views 1,387,071
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

namni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You getting invalid account response at auth?
yeah :cry:

james143

james143

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So you get invalid account response at auth on web app but you're able to log in to FUT with the account on your console.

I'm not sure what to say apart from waddafuq?

Maybe your browser is doing that thing where despite putting in new login details it still logs you into the previous account. Clear your cache/cookies and try again? :/

N

namni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you get invalid account response at auth on web app but you're able to log in to FUT with the account on your console.

I'm not sure what to say apart from waddafuq?

Maybe your browser is doing that thing where despite putting in new login details it still logs you into the previous account. Clear your cache/cookies and try again? :/
I even tried to log to the accounts on a few diff VPS's, same ****. The thing is, I have tried a few accounts that were made on different consoles.

Maybe something with the consoles.

james143

james143

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I even tried to log to the accounts on a few diff VPS's, same ****. The thing is, I have tried a few accounts that were made on different consoles.

Maybe something with the consoles.

When were the accounts created?

R

rinka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
locked account. To protect your information, your account is temporarily locked. We apologize for any incovenience....

wtfmail if i log in a acc on the ps

james143

james143

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
locked account. To protect your information, your account is temporarily locked. We apologize for any incovenience....

wtfmail if i log in a acc on the ps

They detected a rat, lol.

james143

james143

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
is it a bann?
ps. maybe less envy james :wink:

Honestly I don't know, when my PSN accs were suspended it said something like "Your account has been suspended. Contact customer service..."

I've never seen your msg before sorry.

I'm assuming you are talking about PSN accounts...maybe you're talking about Origin.

F

feddschick77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think for ps acc´s the servers are fuked up.. maybe they changing the structure - as far as i know the server for ps fut are older as for xbox.

i have about 200 xbox accs using a public ab ignoring the rpm so i get logged off after a while... not one bann.... don´t understand the logic behind this or i make no profit :smile:

but have to say that since a month the accounts didn´t running al the time maybe they banned the one running massiv last weeks. like i say don´t understand it - i think we are thinking too much and ea is doing nothing...

Qpwoeiejens

Qpwoeiejens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well ea have given us a shake up for sure, how long will it last... 
We have permanently blocked your access to your Origin account
dat sad message doe:arghh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register