• Thread starter Babais1337
  • Start date
  • Views 264
Babais1337

Babais1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

FYI i hate this map. Tips included but still hate the map. The spawns are screwed.

Wavy Wavy

Last edited:
Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry name change hope that I didn't confuse ya :tongue: I hate this map too. Place I found best to spawn trap would be in the greenish room filled with water to your left at minute marker 1:55 in your video. Hop in and out of there checking both the spawns in the rubble and in the corner of that back open spawn area right outside that room. I can pick up many kills just patrolling that section. As for the commentary, I think your previous one was still the best but this was great too. Blame it on Free Fall... Also, don't let my suggestion of camping less ruin your K/D! (If you care about K/D). Camp a bit if you have to.

Babais1337

Babais1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the feedback and yeah dude this map just gives me a headache not to mention no one wants to play it so took me forever to get it. Ill def take the not camping into consideration and i know what you mean about camping in the water i haven't personally done it but i will while swaring like a sailor next time. next stuff should be DLC content so i get to goto the store tomorrow haha and thanks yeah i think my last video was better as well. Thanks for all the construction criticism

Top Bottom
Login
Register