What's new

[Re-Release] [TU18] y0da PRO v3.8.1 (JRPC)

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
What should I do? I really wanna start using RTE tools because I'm going to buy a day of XBLS soon
Beats me.

Andrewh14

Andrewh14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My RGH is offline, My router is connected to my computer through wire and my xbox is connected to the router wireless 
And yes there connected to the same router

Andrewh14

Andrewh14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {A5EB4545D8-F3B6-49B9-984A-0D313AB60342} failed due to the following error: 8007007e The specified module could not be found. (Exception from KRESULT: 0x8007007E).

Thats my error message, I couldn't find a way to screenshot it so I typed it out, hopefully it will help

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have this same error on windows 8 when i go to my other computer it connects but the tool freezes
If it says 'Not Responding' click the form so it turns white, then click the X to close it, and if Windows asks to restore the program, do that. Reconnect after the error comes up.

I don't know what's causing the issue with it. The coding inside of the tool is not the best, as it's a old tool that has been yolo'd together from the original version to stop people from selling it.

Hybriddi

Hybriddi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im new to te whole modding thing. Exactly what is a bypass and all this stuff that i have to do?

Andrewh14

Andrewh14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My error :frown:  
Can someone, anyone help me fix this error :frown: I can't connect my console to any RTE Tool

Andrewh14

Andrewh14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the most updated MS Framework and I have neighborhood setup and I have my xbox 360 connected to the internet, I also have xbdm.xex, JRPC.xex, RPC.xex, XRPC.xex, In that order as my plugins. And still get that error.

M

Master Jigsaw

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you not suppose to be idle while connected to this tool? I find that if you are idle while helping people on Zombies, the tool freezes until I move on the controller. I was online with the bypass ok for 40 mins today and was idle for like 5-10 mins, came back and the xbox froze. Signed in and now the gamertag was permanently banned :unsure: 
I have the most updated MS Framework and I have neighborhood setup and I have my xbox 360 connected to the internet, I also have xbdm.xex, JRPC.xex, RPC.xex, XRPC.xex, In that order as my plugins. And still get that error.

Try connecting your RGH with ethernet. Also what operating system you using and do you run as administrator?

Andrewh14

Andrewh14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you not suppose to be idle while connected to this tool? I find that if you are idle while helping people on Zombies, the tool freezes until I move on the controller. I was online with the bypass ok for 40 mins today and was idle for like 5-10 mins, came back and the xbox froze. Signed in and now the gamertag was permanently banned :unsure: 

Try connecting your RGH with ethernet. Also what operating system you using and do you run as administrator?
I use windows 7 and it automatically runs as administrator so yes to that and also I cant connect my rgh with ethernet because I don't have a long enough cord.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL. Don't put JRPC, RPC and XRPC, you're just going to cause issues. Only use JRPC and RPC or JRPC2 and RPC. Having RPC and XRPC will probs cause issues because they're the same thing.

Andrewh14

Andrewh14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL. Don't put JRPC, RPC and XRPC, you're just going to cause issues. Only use JRPC and RPC or JRPC2 and RPC. Having RPC and XRPC will probs cause issues because they're the same thing.
It doesn't matter because when I didn't even have xrpc on it, it didn't work either

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't matter because when I didn't even have xrpc on it, it didn't work either
Wasn't referring to your error. Just in general you shouldn't have it set up like that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register