Sin$
Freedom works with 4.4 KitKat!
Latest and Greatest Update!

Zurjj

Zurjj

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Sin$
Just put your Language on: Russian(Something like Pycc....) and timezone on moscow.
No need of Market Unlocker.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just put your Language on: Russian(Something like Pycc....) and timezone on moscow.
No need of Market Unlocker.
Not entirely true, it's easier with Market Unlocker because you don't need to change location or time and depending on the phone, changing Time/Location to Russian still wont allow freedom to be launched.

Zurjj

Zurjj

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Sin$
Not entirely true, it's easier with Market Unlocker because you don't need to change location or time and depending on the phone, changing Time/Location to Russian still wont allow freedom to be launched.

Market unlocker does not always work though, it depends on the version as version 0.8.6 almost always works with Market unlocker and the latest version does almost never work with market unlocker. Let's just say Freedom is Great and weird. :wink:

George Pliak

George Pliak

Reaction score
Sin$
hi i have download the old freedom and i have install it and opened it without changing any time or date, anyway i choose the game real boxing to open with and then when i tried to buy something it says : you need internet connection to proceed. please try again later. do i need to have internet connection open for this to work? if yes then how do i know that it didn't took any actual money from my card?

Last edited:
E

Exxxyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, Samsung Galaxy I9300 S3 Kit Kat 4.4.2 ArchiDroid rooted when i try with any aplication on freedom i get this message ''write permissions on system partition are required in order to use freedom' please where is problem and how to fix it. Thank You

Last edited:

11telisz

Reaction score
Sin$
I hope someone can help me with this, I have an HTC one, rooted, s-on, with a bad boyz rom, I have tried running freedom , it installs, no need to change language with v1.0.6, I open a game such as candy crush which should work or atleast on that list it does, also tried dragonvale which also says it works, when i try ti do a market transaction it shows the play store but in red letters says no connection.

I have tried:
xposed with xprivacy
Market unlocker
Lucky patcher
tried modifying the host file but i try ti save it and it wont save
If anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate it

EDIT:
I fixed it, I had to attain s-off, works great

Last edited:
Viitri

Viitri

Dank Memes
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello 7s, The new Freedom APK came out and works with Google Play Store 4x+;No need to downgrade or use Lucky Patcher.

This is the 1# tutorial on using, installing and answering questions on Freedom.apk on the web according to Google Search!
Over 160,000 Downloads!

Before you continue reading, Anyone running anything below 4.2.3, Go HERE for Frosty Teh Snowman tutorial on using Freedom.

List of Freedom Compatible Games (Oct. 12th 2013)

Download Links:
Virus Scan
6ce6034b10a68d4ad5495b9eb57cc897.png
Instructions:
1. Download the .rar archive.
2. Move both files included in the .rar to: Computer > USER (SGH-I > Phone > Download
3. Install Freedom APK on your phone.
4. Install Market Unlocker on your phone.
5. (OPTIONAL)Change timezone to 4.00+ Moscow (Settings > More > Date and Time > Select Time Zone)
6. Open Market Unlocker
7. Tick: Enable Unlocker (dont worry about the other functions)
8. Swipe over to Market
9. Scroll until you find: Russian | MTS 25001
10. Open Freedom
11. Choose Game
12. Enjoy free purchases!
Notes:
Note: Unknown Sources and USB Debugging should be enabled (do so in Developer Options)
Note: (Timezone change is optional because if Market Unlocker were ever to crash, the timezone would take it's place until you re-launch Market Unlocker.)

FAQ:
Q: Do you need to be rooted?
A: Of course
Q: Is a reboot required
A: no you cow patty
Q: Does this work for all phones/tablets?
A: Yes.
Q: Can this brick my phone?
A: Are u dumb bro? No
Q: Is this legal
A: hell na
Q: Does this work for server side games
A: No.
Q: Did you make these apps?
A: nope, credit goes to it's creators

Thanks and Enjoy! Hopefully this will help some people out with the "Freedom isn't available in your country" error.
What games have the best ingame purchases and are fun?

J

Jaxxy

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all, I am brand new here but a llong time rooted android user. I have been playing a game for a while "Nights & Dragons" I just started useing freedom as I refuse to "pay to win" any way affter insulation I attempted my first free purchase and it did not work, while that does suck its not why I wm posting here today. The game is giving me an error that is keeping me from playing the game. "Receipt error" > Failed to verify your purchase. Please try again or contact support. With an okay button & an get support button. Clicking eather results in the game closing.

I have tried:
Rebooting, no help.
Reinstalling the game, no help.

Does anyone have any advice for me?

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all, I am brand new here but a llong time rooted android user. I have been playing a game for a while "Nights & Dragons" I just started useing freedom as I refuse to "pay to win" any way affter insulation I attempted my first free purchase and it did not work, while that does suck its not why I wm posting here today. The game is giving me an error that is keeping me from playing the game. "Receipt error" > Failed to verify your purchase. Please try again or contact support. With an okay button & an get support button. Clicking eather results in the game closing.

I have tried:
Rebooting, no help.
Reinstalling the game, no help.

Does anyone have any advice for me?
It is a server-sided game, it can't be hacked or modified unless the servers are directly exposed.

J

Jaxxy

Reaction score
Sin$
That I have discovered.

My problem is how can I get rid of this error thing, I can't really go to there forum and say " I was trying to hack your game, now I need your help "

Anyway have any suggestions?

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That I have discovered.

My problem is how can I get rid of this error thing, I can't really go to there forum and say " I was trying to hack your game, now I need your help "

Anyway have any suggestions?
Clear game cache.

J

Jaxxy

Reaction score
Sin$
This is so frustrating:

App cache
Phone cache
delvik ccache

The games stil doing the same thing, I think I have just made my favorite game unplayable.

Just wanted to add an update to my situation & how I got my game working again.

I uninstalled my game
removed my Google account
Created a new Google account
Reinstalled my game
Launched my game

Now playing my game, I will put my Google account back latter I just wanted to drop a quick update.

Last edited:
Red Room Gaming

Red Room Gaming

Chheeeeesay
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure you have Unknown Sources and USB Debugging enabled and you are downloading Freedom directly from the developers site. If you've done that then it's a problem with the device, try to restart the phone/tablet.
do you need a rooted device yeah

Red Room Gaming

Red Room Gaming

Chheeeeesay
Reaction score
Sin$
Angry Birds, Bloods TD5, Cut the Rope, Subway Surfers, Fruit Ninja; most of the top free games.
just rootes my device and installed all necessary things one question does it work through facebook app? like slot games and other games off facebook? otherwise i will use google apps

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
just rootes my device and installed all necessary things one question does it work through facebook app? like slot games and other games off facebook? otherwise i will use google apps
No it doesn't work with Facebook apps.

Top Bottom
Login
Register