What's new

Question Noob question Cex To Dex Help

N

NoobCFW

Reaction score
Sin$
so im on rogero 4.55 i used the rogero downgrader that put me on cfw 3.55 my question is how do i know go to ofw 3.55 and also when im back on ofw 3.55 can i then convert my cex ps3 to dex? and when i get on dex will i still be on ofw 3.55 so that i can go to 4.50 ita

the reason i am doing this is because i got banned on ghost and the only people i see who are not getting banned are the people using a debug eboot so thanks in advance!!!!

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
so im on rogero 4.55 i used the rogero downgrader that put me on cfw 3.55 my question is how do i know go to ofw 3.55 and also when im back on ofw 3.55 can i then convert my cex ps3 to dex? and when i get on dex will i still be on ofw 3.55 so that i can go to 4.50 ita

the reason i am doing this is because i got banned on ghost and the only people i see who are not getting banned are the people using a debug eboot so thanks in advance!!!!

How do I convert my CEX console into a DEX console?

Alright so you successfully flashed and downgraded your console using the E3 Flasher, now you need to do these steps; Install Rogero Downgrader, then install QA toggle, and finally after you QA toggle install Rebug 3.55.4. Once you have done all of these steps refer to this video to take you through the DEX process.

Top Bottom
Login
Register