What's new

san andreas

D

djsignal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody know where I can get a copy of San Andreas that will work on my 360 please

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody know where I can get a copy of San Andreas that will work on my 360 please
If you go online and just find GTA SA for the original Xbox, it will work on your 360 :smile: You can probably find one on amazon.com for pretty cheap.

D

djsignal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a flashed Xbox so would be easier to download.. Next question would I have to burn as an original Xbox game or what as I downloaded San Andreas of a torrent site said it worked on lt3.0 firmware and every time I burn it and played game just came up with clean disk all the time .. When you insert the disk says play SA then it says the error message not Xbox error message a game message

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a flashed Xbox so would be easier to download.. Next question would I have to burn as an original Xbox game or what as I downloaded San Andreas of a torrent site said it worked on lt3.0 firmware and every time I burn it and played game just came up with clean disk all the time .. When you insert the disk says play SA then it says the error message not Xbox error message a game message
I don't have a flashed xbox so I really would not know. Did you overburn or truncate?
I think he forgot to quote you :tongue: ^^
Thanks man :smile:

ChilledGames

ChilledGames

Reaction score
Sin$
You can get the original Xbox game online and in trade-in stores pretty cheap (like others have said), but you can also get one made for the 360. I don't personally know if this is any improved compared to the other one, but it costs quite a bit more than the original.

g5kid

g5kid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you got a flashed or Jtag/Rgh xbox go to xbox360iso.com and there thousands of games to download. :smile:

D

djsignal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the torrent version just not sure how to burn it properly

VexxVoid

VexxVoid

Semi Colon Close Parenthesis
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an original copy. If you can't get a good torrent let me know.

[Edit] Remember you need the backwards compatibility patch too.

D

djsignal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where will I get the patch from I have the torrent just every time I go to burn it I pop it in my 360 and it comes IP with please clean disk every time I try .. I'm not sure how to really burn it as I've never done old Xbox games before

D

djsignal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can get it to read on my Xbox says play game goes to load then in red writing says please wipe disk with a soft cloth ..

Top Bottom
Login
Register