• Start date
  • Views 1,354,304
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TxCommando

Reaction score
Sin$
All I need now are skins and heads for the commando.
GT: LR O LM LE

Z

Zuka ZumameeC78

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey there, I was hoping you'd be able to boost my Siren to level 72, if it's not too much trouble I'd really appreciate the following items for that level as well;

A set of the Terramorphous equipment, explosive damage resistance on the sheild would be preferable.

A corrosive Social Conference Call Shotgun.

A Slagga SMG

A Fire element 'b****' SMG

A Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold Pistol

An Electric Element Swift Shredifier Assault Rifle

And Finally a Skookum Skullmasher

These next requests aren't necessary but would be greatly appreciated;

All the Heads and Skins for the Siren and a good load of Eridium would be great.

I'm so sorry I didn't copy the correct codes for items but I'm using my phone and just couldn't.

My Gamertag is Lord19Ashlar82, I look forward to hearing from you and will be here whenever I'm needed.

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey there, I was hoping you'd be able to boost my Siren to level 72, if it's not too much trouble I'd really appreciate the following items for that level as well;

A set of the Terramorphous equipment, explosive damage resistance on the sheild would be preferable.

A corrosive Social Conference Call Shotgun.

A Slagga SMG

A Fire element 'b****' SMG

A Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold Pistol

An Electric Element Swift Shredifier Assault Rifle

And Finally a Skookum Skullmasher

These next requests aren't necessary but would be greatly appreciated;

All the Heads and Skins for the Siren and a good load of Eridium would be great.

I'm so sorry I didn't copy the correct codes for items but I'm using my phone and just couldn't.

My Gamertag is Lord19Ashlar82, I look forward to hearing from you and will be here whenever I'm needed.

I can help with everything except the heads and skins atm.
Invite on the way very soon.

:cigar:

Morgan Keogh

Morgan Keogh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good morning Spar! Just wondering about something worrying. As I have bought everything in earls market, when it comes to true vault hunter and I have to install fuel cells what a, I going to do? :/

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Good morning Spar! Just wondering about something worrying. As I have bought everything in earls market, when it comes to true vault hunter and I have to install fuel cells what a, I going to do? :/
Not to worry, the game skips the part in TVHM and UVHM.

Blitz 513

Blitz 513

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Blitz 513 Sparfire if ur available now or later looking for legendary op8 class mods for the assassin, gunzerker and commando thanks. And gunzerker s ammo team regen.

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
Blitz 513 Sparfire if ur available now or later looking for legendary op8 class mods for the assassin, gunzerker and commando thanks. And gunzerker s ammo team regen.

I can help with that...
Invite GT amazingboys in 5.

:ninja::ninja:

I

Iranian ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gt Iranian ninja

I was just wondering if anyone had the time to help me get to OP8, and then drop some loot of that level. I am already OP2, just need some help

III ProZone III

III ProZone III

Reaction score
Sin$
If either of you are available,
My game messed up, putting me back at lvl 61, so it would be great if one of you could boost me back up, thanks
also, i need some guns please
level 72: code:
-evolution shield BL2(B6SBO2c7e18z3DJuwJThA+DDBFb0kRAjyfpEAKiO5MpQVR 0fw90=)
-rightsizing bi tch BL2(hwAAAAAj9QBCSANBDCGTpWIxwWKLZQELC5YHLBRY/v/fYvHBEozl) (Shock)
-murdering slagga BL2(hwAAAABKCQBAyAJBAiGTxWIxwSKLBQFLChYILBRY/v/PYuHB4ovl) (Slag)
-nasty madhous! BL2(hwAAAAB/GgCABgM/AiGTxWIYxJCLAQGDIQYHDBUY/v/rYhjDQIzh) (Fire)
-DP Unkempt Harold BL2(hwAAAAAp3ACFBwVACCGT2cN4hWEQwwHG/////xow/v8fxECCcRHj) (Explosive)
-purging infinity BL2(hwAAAAB+fACE5wRACiGT6cOIhYEQgwHG//8JGB0w/v8rxCCDgRHj) (Fire) -purging infinity BL2(hwAAAACZ+gCE5wRACiGT6cOIhYEQgwHG/38KGB0w/v8rxCCDgRHj) (Shock)
-social CC BL2(hwAAAADdUwACaINADCGTkUJZg+IKRQEKGxQLKA5Q/v+/QvGBggvl) (Fire) -social CC BL2(hwAAAAASXgACaINADCGTkUJZg+IKRQEKGxQMKA5Q/v+/QvGBggvl) (Shock)
-Binary Little Evie BL2(hwAAAABYqgGGR4IDESGTMcOAhfGC8AHG/38KGBow/v/PIDSCsYLw) (Shock)
-Legendary Soldier BL2(BwAAAADL9AAlDWqhQxAyGQXBAUEAwf///////////38DQRABAME=)
-social butcher BL2(hwAAAAD8xQgCaAAADdHrMQBUg7IAUAEKGxQLKA5Q/v9jAPSB8gDw)
-vitality relic BL2(BxxbUfsoQnPX7lUv1lkosgyoeVGmb8m6BkyOHH4qYls=)
-sticky homing bonus package BL2(BwAAAABRSwACDzjogBAyGRxDEIMdgwEDDoMOgwzD/38Ygx4DIsM=)
-chain lightning grenade (couldn't find code)
-fabled tortoise expl resist BL2(BwAAAADXNAAXEXCgAxIy2QHEAYQHhFfE/////////39XBA4EW8Q=)
-ferocious blaster BL2(hwAAAACMvgCERgQ/CiED3GIYxECNQQGDIob//xUY/v/jYjjD0Izh) (Non-Elemental)
-Dva stalker BL2(hwAAAADuSgiERwAAC9HrHQCMhYEAkAHG//8KGBow/v9rAEyCoQDw) (Corrosive)

GT: III ProZone III

and i could also use a LOT of eridium, thanks a ton!

T

TxCommando

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to get the Guy with the Gun head for Axton? It was something needed by a poker game. I would like the splatters with red if that is dupeable too.

S

S0n1cw4ffl3

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man just wondering could you get my siren up to 72 with some legendary weps and eridium??
Gt: s0n1cw4ffl3
Cheers

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If either of you are available,
My game messed up, putting me back at lvl 61, so it would be great if one of you could boost me back up, thanks
also, i need some guns please
level 72: code:
-evolution shield BL2(B6SBO2c7e18z3DJuwJThA+DDBFb0kRAjyfpEAKiO5MpQVR 0fw90=)
-rightsizing bi tch BL2(hwAAAAAj9QBCSANBDCGTpWIxwWKLZQELC5YHLBRY/v/fYvHBEozl) (Shock)
-murdering slagga BL2(hwAAAABKCQBAyAJBAiGTxWIxwSKLBQFLChYILBRY/v/PYuHB4ovl) (Slag)
-nasty madhous! BL2(hwAAAAB/GgCABgM/AiGTxWIYxJCLAQGDIQYHDBUY/v/rYhjDQIzh) (Fire)
-DP Unkempt Harold BL2(hwAAAAAp3ACFBwVACCGT2cN4hWEQwwHG/////xow/v8fxECCcRHj) (Explosive)
-purging infinity BL2(hwAAAAB+fACE5wRACiGT6cOIhYEQgwHG//8JGB0w/v8rxCCDgRHj) (Fire) -purging infinity BL2(hwAAAACZ+gCE5wRACiGT6cOIhYEQgwHG/38KGB0w/v8rxCCDgRHj) (Shock)
-social CC BL2(hwAAAADdUwACaINADCGTkUJZg+IKRQEKGxQLKA5Q/v+/QvGBggvl) (Fire) -social CC BL2(hwAAAAASXgACaINADCGTkUJZg+IKRQEKGxQMKA5Q/v+/QvGBggvl) (Shock)
-Binary Little Evie BL2(hwAAAABYqgGGR4IDESGTMcOAhfGC8AHG/38KGBow/v/PIDSCsYLw) (Shock)
-Legendary Soldier BL2(BwAAAADL9AAlDWqhQxAyGQXBAUEAwf///////////38DQRABAME=)
-social butcher BL2(hwAAAAD8xQgCaAAADdHrMQBUg7IAUAEKGxQLKA5Q/v9jAPSB8gDw)
-vitality relic BL2(BxxbUfsoQnPX7lUv1lkosgyoeVGmb8m6BkyOHH4qYls=)
-sticky homing bonus package BL2(BwAAAABRSwACDzjogBAyGRxDEIMdgwEDDoMOgwzD/38Ygx4DIsM=)
-chain lightning grenade (couldn't find code)
-fabled tortoise expl resist BL2(BwAAAADXNAAXEXCgAxIy2QHEAYQHhFfE/////////39XBA4EW8Q=)
-ferocious blaster BL2(hwAAAACMvgCERgQ/CiED3GIYxECNQQGDIob//xUY/v/jYjjD0Izh) (Non-Elemental)
-Dva stalker BL2(hwAAAADuSgiERwAAC9HrHQCMhYEAkAHG//8KGBow/v9rAEyCoQDw) (Corrosive)

GT: III ProZone III

and i could also use a LOT of eridium, thanks a ton!
I will invite you to boost soon.
Is it possible to get the Guy with the Gun head for Axton? It was something needed by a poker game. I would like the splatters with red if that is dupeable too.
Can't help without a GT. Sorry.
Hey man just wondering could you get my siren up to 72 with some legendary weps and eridium??
Gt: s0n1cw4ffl3
Cheers
Sure, will invite soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register