http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/same_sh_t_differ_day

DisobeySSDDLogo.png

S

Sizzurp

Blue Slide Park
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow brow that is amazing, but does it have the white line when you put it on vehicles?
Yeah it does. it's to bad because I removed it, and after adding it to R* the white lines came back. I'm not sure if I can remove it again tho

Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Richest are tank whores and I actually have video of this....I'm sorry but they are not legit even if you are.
They have tanks because we only recruit people over lvl 100 there isn't any low levels in our crew,

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Grammar Nazi Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's mine :shy:

16f0171e9a650223bb851aa5761b6e95005f76dd_128.png

They have tanks because we only recruit people over lvl 100 there isn't any low levels in our crew,

Maybe they just use big-boy tanks to make up for their little-boy penises? :roflmao:

Last edited:
s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have never ran into them only tank whores i experienced were the SONS crew and they always get their asses handed to them by us lolol

Ramen Noodles

Ramen Noodles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have never ran into them only tank whores i experienced were the SONS crew and they always get their asses handed to them by us lolol
Yeah just go on the roof and mug them best feeling ever

Power xSurqe

Power xSurqe

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone design my crew a nice emblem? we have 111 members. True Anarchy. [KAOS]

Top Bottom
Login
Register