What's new

Question Jailbreak methods out there for IOS 7.1

L

LamaKING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just curious if there are any easy jailbreak download software for ios7.1? If so leave a comment.

Operating System
  1. iOS
RapDog

RapDog

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a few ways to jailbreak 7.1 but I wouldn't recommend any of them as you can't be sure that they're safe. I suggest waiting until the Evad3rs come out with their 7.1 Jaikbreak.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a few ways to jailbreak 7.1 but I wouldn't recommend any of them as you can't be sure that they're safe. I suggest waiting until the Evad3rs come out with their 7.1 Jaikbreak.

As rapdog said I suggest waiting till the official jailbreak is released.

RapDog

RapDog

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
Reaction score
Sin$
How long do you think it'll be?
There's no guarantee the Evad3rs will even be able to Jailbreak iOS 7.1
You may have to wait until iOS 8 is released.
What are the methods?
I think they only work on the iPhone 4. Do you have a iPhone 4? Also I don't recommend jailbreaking with any software other then Evasi0n.

KingJeffery

KingJeffery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I think they only work on the iPhone 4. Do you have a iPhone 4? Also I don't recommend jailbreaking with any software other then Evasi0n.
I have an iPhone 5C 

What other software is there?

KingJeffery

KingJeffery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
KingJeffery KingJeffery I've made a tutorial on how to Jailbreak iOS 7.1 for members wanting too.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-jailbreak-ios-7-1.1122969/#post-8668994
Keep in mind, this is a tethered jailbreak. I will make a tutorial on a non-tethered jailbreak when one is released.
I have a 5C though. I'd really do anything tethered, untethered, whatever. I just want it jailbroke again.
Does this work?:
  • Connect your device (iPhone 4,4S,5,5s,5c) to the computer and launch iTunes (latest version)
  • Boot the device into DFU mode by pressing the Power and Home button simultaneously for about 10seconds. After that, release the Power button only and iTunes will read that the phone is in recovery mode.
  • Hold the shift key on your keyboard and select restore on iTunes. (Alt/Option key for Mac).
  • Select the files downloaded earlier and the installation should commence and complete accordingly.

RapDog

RapDog

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
Reaction score
Sin$
  • Connect your device (iPhone 4,4S,5,5s,5c) to the computer and launch iTunes (latest version)
  • Boot the device into DFU mode by pressing the Power and Home button simultaneously for about 10seconds. After that, release the Power button only and iTunes will read that the phone is in recovery mode.
  • Hold the shift key on your keyboard and select restore on iTunes. (Alt/Option key for Mac).
  • Select the files downloaded earlier and the installation should commence and complete accordingly.
I don't think it will work. I don't know of any jailbreaks for iDevices other then the iPhone 4 tethered jailbreak.

Top Bottom
Login
Register