What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion Can you read a burned halo 2 disc without a modded xbox?

• Thread starter ForrrestMaster
  • Start date
  • Views 1,257
F

ForrrestMaster

My friends 360 scratched up my halo 2 and i have the files on my computer but i dont have a modded xbox will i still be able to read and play the disc

T

TomAss

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
could you use a "disk doctor" to buff out the scratches? Prob don't know what i'm talking about.. No relation to hacking lol kidding. You can buy one at any cd shop. about 30 bucks but can restore scratched cds or games

Steggy

Steggy

RIGGS...I'm getting too old for this
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
hmm. i kno disk doctors, but im not sure if itll work. it depends how scratched it is. you shud use that spray **** then wipe it, then try the doctor. oh wait wait. this is whatyou do. you buy a disk doctor and if it doesnt work, you take it back and say it made the disk even worse. like put a big scratch on ur halo disc and say thats what it did. theyll refund your doctor and give you a new halo 2

L

LGC

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
a non modded xbox will not read a halo 2 backup. Unless you have a samsung drive that is FW flashed.

T

TomAss

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Steggy said:
hmm. i kno disk doctors, but im not sure if itll work. it depends how scratched it is. you shud use that spray **** then wipe it, then try the doctor. oh wait wait. this is whatyou do. you buy a disk doctor and if it doesnt work, you take it back and say it made the disk even worse. like put a big scratch on ur halo disc and say thats what it did. theyll refund your doctor and give you a new halo 2

lmao I love that. its a win win situation..

S

sixworkss

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It will read it if you hotswap it. Meaning you start it up with the normal halo 2 and then you stop the disc with your hand and switch it with a modded one.

F

ForrrestMaster

XxMoNkEy42xX said:
It will read it if you hotswap it. Meaning you start it up with the normal halo 2 and then you stop the disc with your hand and switch it with a modded one.
Do i have to do that every time or just once?

F

ForrrestMaster

Dem Pyros said:
he means "hack" your firmware
I heard of ways to hack a 360's firmware can you do the same for a regular xbox the reason why i say this is because the one that got scratched was my cousins and he doesnt have xbl but i do and i dont want to use a modded xbox for that onw game i just want him to use it seeing how hell never get caught

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
the only xbox drive that you can flash the firmware on is a Samsung Version B. all the others there isnt any way

F

ForrrestMaster

Scar said:
the only xbox drive that you can flash the firmware on is a Samsung Version B. all the others there isnt any way
Well i opened up my xbox and i have samsung so can you send me the tut?

Top Bottom
Login
Register