• Thread starter Mad Glitching
  • Start date
  • Views 478
Mad Glitching

Mad Glitching

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people start new on YouTube and want a good logo, banner, intro sometimes an outro. I am willing to make logos and banners maybe intros if people need help to get a good start, I will ask what style you are looking and get to work, the intros may take a while but the banner and the logo shouldn't take too long. if you need a start and a helping hand PM me. Thanks for reading my forum, if you have any questions put in the comments I will try to answer ASAP.!

Last edited by a moderator:
H a v o c

H a v o c

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, my bud is new and I really don't feel like making a banner for him.
But do you think you could make one?
His YouTube is JoeZest
If you could have a cool looking banner that says his name and maybe has a "citrusy look," that'd be great. No complex banner needed. Just need something simple but creative.

Mad Glitching

Mad Glitching

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, my bud is new and I really don't feel like making a banner for him.
But do you think you could make one?
His YouTube is JoeZest
If you could have a cool looking banner that says his name and maybe has a "citrusy look," that'd be great. No complex banner needed. Just need something simple but creative.
skype?

S

SwaveStudio

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man, I don't suppose you could hook me up? I'm looking for a gaming themed YouTube email banner, preferably with a subtle green glow if you get what I mean? The channel name is Fodo251.

Thank you!

Top Bottom
Login
Register