• Views 7,997
Status
Not open for further replies.
MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh wow, thanks for the explanation I had that completely wrong, sorry about that. I got the right thing for you now, straight off the USB :smile:
'Ight the time it will take to DL it and reupload it is more than double what it takes me to do this.

And the extraction you were doing is what you would do for games like RDR.

MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HERE Ya Go, just don't make the mistake of trying to gift or auction them cars......

MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How does this work?

I would think if you actually read the OP.........this unneeded question would not have been asked.
I am not trying to be rude or a total D*ck, but nor am I going to rehash the subject at hand... READ THE OP!

MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Love how a new "face" on the scene can just up and post a service thread for Forza and everyone get all up in it like OMG can you?!?!?!?
Yet an Old Motorhead like myself, who has been around kicking turn 10 Studios in their sorry sacks for quite a while BEFORE becoming a sinner; get ignored.
It's all good though, less for me to do here means more time I get for perfecting the various Horizon [1/2] power builds I am better known for elsewhere.

c0d_pl4yer_0122

c0d_pl4yer_0122

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mopar is there any other mods included with forza 4 instead of money and unicorn cars

MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mopar is there any other mods included with forza 4 instead of money and unicorn cars
Without taking the time to cautiously go through stats there is, but it is sorely limited really.
I mean if you check the OP spoilers I do perform advanced services for more than just Forza that do not require performing a recovery.
Subject at hand being Forza 4, it is a game that is mostly pointless to Mod; if doing so it would be predominantly best left to car set ups or paint set ups.
With there being an ingame tuning UI, the first of only two reasons would be #1.
to do rim swapping or Multicharged induction systems (ie. mounting a Centrifugal Charger with a Twin Screw, or Twin Turbo) which does not always have predictable OR beneficial results.
Or #2.
to do paint/window tint modding but it is quite limited compared to Horizon/Horizon 2.
For the lack of confusion, and taking up extra space with detailed info; I opted Not to include the things I have stated Here in the OP even as a spoiler tab.

MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Forza horizon 2 let me know please
Let You know what? I see no request.....or link, please check OP or explain what you want done with FH2.
If you are meaning can I mod it.....that is a sorta silly question to even ask, but Yes I do.

c0d_pl4yer_0122

c0d_pl4yer_0122

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Motor so do you think i should just buy forza 2 and play it instead and see what can be done to it? also is there any mod tools you can download for forza 2 or is it a rgh\jtag mod only

MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Motor so do you think i should just buy forza 2 and play it instead and see what can be done to it? also is there any mod tools you can download for forza 2 or is it a rgh\jtag mod only

FH2 is buggy, crashes often, and void of a lot of features-- IT IS WORTHLESS EVEN FOR MODDING!
If you get it for X1, then it is as good/better than FH, but you cannot mod [X1/Ps4] at all at this time.
Forza Motorsport 4, Forza Horizon, and Horizon 2 are all moddable with and without a jtag, just some options are not available.

Finally.........as for buying Fh2, just don't-if you can get it free then fine whatever but even new it was never worth it's price.
Horizon 1 is definitely more Worthy.
It is Much more stable, more popular, less glitchy/buggy, and rarely crashes. If it crashes it is typically game or disc related, unless you are online and the random chance of a modder pulling a jtag only modded car and freezing the whole lobby out took place.

c0d_pl4yer_0122

c0d_pl4yer_0122

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FH2 is buggy, crashes often, and void of a lot of features-- IT IS WORTHLESS EVEN FOR MODDING!
If you get it for X1, then it is as good/better than FH, but you cannot mod [X1/Ps4] at all at this time.
Forza Motorsport 4, Forza Horizon, and Horizon 2 are all moddable with and without a jtag, just some options are not available.

Finally.........as for buying Fh2, just don't-if you can get it free then fine whatever but even new it was never worth it's price.
It is Much more stable, more popular, less glitchy/buggy, and rarely crashes. If it crashes it is typically game or disc related, unless you are online and the random chance of a modder pulling a jtag only modded car and freezing the whole lobby out took place.

well I appreciate your time sorry if I wasted any of it but you sure helped me appreciate it thank you

MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well I appreciate your time sorry if I wasted any of it but you sure helped me appreciate it thank you
Nah no time wasted......I would rather "waste time" to push you towards a game you will probably enjoy than allow you to unknowingly WASTE MONEY on an inferior game

MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OP edited, Services still Available.

nathan108642

nathan108642

Reaction score
Sin$
Forza horizon 1

100 Million: Yes
All FH Unicorn Cars: yes
Myprofile- add me on skype and ill send it to you i cant post it---> nathan108642

Can you also do some performance mods and paint mods please on some cars i don't mind which ones. And could you also make a really cool looking drift car please

MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you also do some performance mods and paint mods please on some cars i don't mind which ones. And could you also make a really cool looking drift car please

I really don't like skype.......I suggest you contact an admin or site superMod about your posting privileges because I can assure you it is not a setting I have in place personally on the thread. It is most likely relevant to you signup date.

As for the requests about "paint and perf" that is something that can be discussed at great length, but this thread is not the place for that type of convo--PM Me and we can go from there.
As for
a really cool looking drift car

Truth be told, that is all a matter of opinion.
Just tell me what you want because....things like "WHAT IS A DRIFT CAR TO YOU?" or "WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER COOL" are the first things that come to play.

I prefer the allure of "American Muscle", "Cult' Classics", "American Icons", Such that anything with 22-24 inch "dubs" and has the frame destroyed to allow them, or those that are slammed as low as possible with chopped springs and obscene nonsensical camber and mislabeled "JDM" ARE ALL absolute SH*T F*cking trash that needs to be set on fire and then sent off to a crusher.

So yeah Opinions are going to be an issue here and you need to be specific in what you want......I can do anything in the retail friendly reality of modding on the Forza Games.
The real point being that our opinions have a personal bias and what is "COOL" differs and sits clearly sits in opposite realities of the motor world.

MoPar Magician

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still here.......but I can allow being put on page 2 of the section!

car_humor_funny_joke_road_street_drive_driver_am.jpg

fr4nkjnr

fr4nkjnr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FORZA HORIZON 1:
100 Million:
Yes Please
All Unicorn Cars: I think I have them all
All Barn Find Cars: I have them all
FH Fast Travel Anywhere Free-Unlock:
Yes Please
All Traffic Cars: This would be awesome
PS I'm an older Aussie bloke who likes the difficult to get items
For example all my GTA V accounts have cars with missing parts and special colours
so if you wanted to have a play with some of the car setups/colours: Bonus for Me

Thanking you in advance for your time, Frank Jnr 
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ghitsr3x39uqel6/ForzaProfile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register