• Thread starter Faithfulthotmodz
  • Start date
  • Views 477
F

Faithfulthotmodz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I been looking an I haven found a custom lollipop ROM that has been built for a sch-r970 it's a us cellular S4

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Never recommend nightly ROMs, they are updated like every day and have a **** ton of bugs. You have to flash the new nightly ROM like every day which is a pain in the ***.
Nah I did it I recommended it. Normally nightlys don't have HORRIBLE BOOT PREVENTING BUGS that stop the user from using them.

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah I did it I recommended it. Normally nightlys don't have HORRIBLE BOOT PREVENTING BUGS that stop the user from using them.
***** don't troll lmao. I'd rather recommend stable ROMs that the user can keep for a long time before updating as they are clean and mostly bug free.

F

Faithfulthotmodz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you do such 
Or what is the most stable I can run I mean I seen to run some mods to applications I have to be on a custom ROM but I don't wanna go back to 4.4.4 or older honestly

Ephemera

Ephemera

This is my part nobody else speak
Reaction score
Sin$

***** don't troll lmao. I'd rather recommend stable ROMs that the user can keep for a long time before updating as they are clean and mostly bug free.
Depending on the developer each nightly ROM will vary but there are some bootloops and or booting issues that can be caused by nightlies. Usually it is perfectly fine to be used. The person flashing can always wait till someone else flashes first to verify all is well.

F

Faithfulthotmodz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried pacman and dirty unicorn and neither work also tried androidbiits and they stuff so far off wall it's not funny

Top Bottom
Login
Register