Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for being a noob, but does this work online?

Thanks
i never really went in a ranked match with it, but i got responses that it worked and that it doesn't so you must find it out yourself, but it should work in private match/system link...

T

TSK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man idk why but when I load it up, I get the "Welcomet to Blue Sky" Pop up, and it just keeps coming back when I close it..
Happens to me with other menu's aswell idk why, can anyone help me?

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
Invite me littlechopper44 legit
no, just no.
Man idk why but when I load it up, I get the "Welcomet to Blue Sky" Pop up, and it just keeps coming back when I close it..
Happens to me with other menu's aswell idk why, can anyone help me?
maybe create a post in the modding support section, but i guess one of your files is corrupted so just reinstall the game check if it is tu8 and if you got a working modded default_mp.xex for tu8... if this doesnt help i'd guess its a plugin or a tool you are running at tze same time...

2wmt

2wmt

uh oh
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
once i get my RGH this will be my first menu ill use. this menu looks awsome though

I

itsKerxy

Reaction score
Sin$
So i got the .dll where do i put it
All the menus that i use where .xex

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
So i got the .dll where do i put it
All the menus that i use where .xex
u mean u used plugins!? so u need to place it in ur gamefolder then u need a modded tu8 default_mp.xex if u still have problems google "how to load mw2 tu8 dll mod menus"

I

itsKerxy

Reaction score
Sin$
wait so just any default_mp.xex? 
The download only comes with a .dll
shouldn't there be a .xex

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
wait so just any default_mp.xex? 
The download only comes with a .dll
shouldn't there be a .xex
it needs to be a modded tu8 default_mp.xex i didnt included it because i thought any modder already got it... i will include it in the download for the next version...

I

itsKerxy

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay i have it, my game was in Spanish and some of my files go deleted somehow and the game kept FC. I got it now

Do you know and azza patch for MW2 i really need it

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay i have it, my game was in Spanish and some of my files go deleted somehow and the game kept FC. I got it now

Do you know and azza patch for MW2 i really need it
not really ask somewhere else...

T

TSK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you help me with the UAV infection bit? I can't get it to stick when I go online on my retail.
I tried joining my jtag from my retail in system link, giving my retail co-host rights, open the menu scroll down to UAV infection and it says Constant UAV given for 3 games (all on my retail) I then leave the game, then go online and I have nothing.
I did also try starting a private match before entering online, in which I once got the wallhack to stick (only in private match).
For the rest amazing menu, very stable!

Thanks in advance,

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you help me with the UAV infection bit? I can't get it to stick when I go online on my retail.
I tried joining my jtag from my retail in system link, giving my retail co-host rights, open the menu scroll down to UAV infection and it says Constant UAV given for 3 games (all on my retail) I then leave the game, then go online and I have nothing.
I did also try starting a private match before entering online, in which I once got the wallhack to stick (only in private match).
For the rest amazing menu, very stable!

Thanks in advance,
hmm need to check on that...

Onlineweare

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
The menu is great man! If your open to suggestions... The option to set prestage for clients and do unlock all level 70 to the whole lobby would make this even better!

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
The menu is great man! If your open to suggestions... The option to set prestage for clients and do unlock all level 70 to the whole lobby would make this even better!
already added that to the v2 under all players :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register