• Thread starter lil shrimp
  • Start date
  • Views 276
lil shrimp

lil shrimp

CSGO Master Mind
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent made graphics in about 4-5 months and this is the latest thing ive made, havent finished but almost done :smile:

c697169a79d2e7f6fe6f2de58b10355c.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Government

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Hardened Veteran Contest Sponsor FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks good man, keep up the good work :smile:

Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not too big a fan of the black completely blocking some of the letters, other than that, it's nice.

Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I see what you were going for with the haze-y effect over the letters, but it makes it difficult to read. That, and the color of the bottom text blends in to the background too much. Other than that, it's not bad.

jack

jack

七転び八起き
Administrator
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely too much on the obscuring of the text. It's almost always a cool idea and can turn out amazing, but it's easy to go overboard and I think you may have gone a bit overboard with this and I can't find a reason as to why the text should be so obscured. It also looks a little too "orchestrated", as if you went in with a brush and made fine, clean lines to obscure the text. It could look better if it looked less orderly and more chaotic.

Other than that, it's a solid design and I'd almost expect to see it in a professional work, like an Indie game or project from a full studio.

Top Bottom
Login
Register