What's new

Solved Lost level 1 perks, and weapons..

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soof3

Reaction score
Sin$
My account was reset to level one and i wasn't able to use level 1 perks and weapons.. I've boosted 10th prestige level 55, can use all weapons and perks now, except for the level 1 perks and weps.. I'm using Monarchy v4 [unlock all + 10th level 55] but somehow i does not seem to overrule the other ''unknown" infection which causes the lock on level 1 perks and weapons.. Any idea how to solve this?

Cheers

GT soof3

XeXClient

XeXClient

Supernatural <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Try another menu, such as Shadow V1, Flying Turnips, etc.

I know for a fact these 2 menus fix that issue, just use the unlock all options in them. :wink:

Upvote 0
S

snxp

Reaction score
Sin$
My account was reset to level one and i wasn't able to use level 1 perks and weapons.. I've boosted 10th prestige level 55, can use all weapons and perks now, except for the level 1 perks and weps.. I'm using Monarchy v4 [unlock all + 10th level 55] but somehow i does not seem to overrule the other ''unknown" infection which causes the lock on level 1 perks and weapons.. Any idea how to solve this?

Cheers

GT soof3

Change your prestige to any prestige that allows you to prestige. ( 0-9 ). After you prestige you can go back to 10th prestige then go online and get a kill or kill yourself, back out and you should be good to go.

Try another menu, such as Shadow V1, Flying Turnips, etc.

I know for a fact these 2 menus fix that issue, just use the unlock all options in them. :wink:

Using the unlock all option won't fix this. He needs to prestige and then re-level himself to be able to use the default locked perks and weapons.

Upvote 0
XeXClient

XeXClient

Supernatural <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Change your prestige to any prestige that allows you to prestige. ( 0-9 ). After you prestige you can go back to 10th prestige then go online and get a kill or kill yourself, back out and you should be good to go.

Using the unlock all option won't fix this. He needs to prestige and then re-level himself to be able to use the default locked perks and weapons.
Using Unlock All on these 2 menus will fix the issue, I have only dealt with this issue a couple hundred times.

Upvote 0
S

soof3

Reaction score
Sin$
WORKED! Thanks bro, have been searching for this answer for ages!:smile:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register