What's new

Tools [RTM Tool] Halo Reach Ripper

Innovative

Innovative

○ Innovation By Idea ○
Chatty Kathy Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I have had a few issues with the connection, maybe it's my JRPC or something but just a heads up :tongue:

88s26

88s26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just downloaded halo reach :smile: I'm going to give this a try <3 thanks man

88s26

88s26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome man! I can't wait! Will it ask to update or will I have to come here and get it?

x64

x64

Grammar Nazi Beginning of An Odyssey Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome man! I can't wait! Will it ask to update or will I have to come here and get it?
You'll have to come here and get it. In the new update, it'll let you know that there is an update! 
I have had a few issues with the connection, maybe it's my JRPC or something but just a heads up :tongue:
Fixed. You must be using the new JRPC. XRPC is a bit out of date. I'll update the link for the download in the tool's homepage itself.

88s26

88s26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i appreciate it :smile: im currently transferring halo reach to my usb then onto my xbox! just got home :smile:

x64

x64

Reaction score
Sin$
i appreciate it :smile: im currently transferring halo reach to my usb then onto my xbox! just got home :smile:
Nice! I hope you enjoy the tool. If you find any issues with it, let me know. I can upgrade the code to match JRPC today so it'll be more stable.

x64

x64

Reaction score
Sin$
I am on a trip for Thanksgiving and can't update the tool right now. Everyone have a good and safe turkey week!

zZDextraEnergyZz

zZDextraEnergyZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could it be, that there may be some stuff from the Assembly Tool in the next Update? Would be amazing.

E4EMeanMachine

E4EMeanMachine

Reaction score
Sin$
im having trouble trying to download the JRPC and the XRPC files I just get 404 not found would u be able too mod my halo reach profile?

Top Bottom
Login
Register