Reaction score
Sin$
can you get banned using this?

AlmightySo

AlmightySo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well here it is guys after too long in development i have finally decided to release my tool, its been an on/off project that's been going on for the last month, i haven't spent anyway near as long as i use to on this menu, iv'e just been adding to it on the odd day every week.

Anyway here is a video of the final menu layout:

As you can see there are many options in the menu, including some unique ones!

Here is a picture of the tool after update 1.1.1.7: Sorry this site doesnt allow me to upload images from my PC.

Its not the best looking, but it does the job :smile: :y:

Please Note: You must put your "ps3tmapi_net.dll" in the same folder as my tool for it to work.

Note: Press R2 and L2 to open the menu, R2 and L2 to cycle through menus, R1 and L1 to scroll, Square to select options, R3 to exit!

New Update! Check the log for more details.
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3blv8up8nq8s9n8/nay1995s_All_Client_Mod_Menu_v1.1.1.9.rar

Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...dc0be950c597d5feeca0d0b4/analysis/1372870687/

Note: There are no viruses in the scan, but your PC may detect a virus! this is a false positive as i have obfuscated, encrypted resources and compressed the tool.

If you have Norton or another anti-virus that's very strict and removes all threats instantly like me, simply go to settings > anti-virus > scans and risks, then go to "items to exclude from scans" and "items to exclude from auto-protect and sonar scans" and click "configure" on both, then simply navigate to the folder where my tool is located and click "apply" this will stop Norton and other anti-viruses scanning and deleting threats from that folder.

Note: All updates can be downloaded from the tool, but if the server is down, just download the updates manually from this thread.

I hope you all enjoy, but i cant guarantee bug free and i cant guarantee stability in big lobbies, thats for you lot to tell me and me to try my best to fix :y:

Please notify me of any bugs etc. on this thread (use the "quote" button)

Log (Updates):
Version 1.1.1.7
- Fixes gun bug on certain maps

Version 1.1.0.3
- Fixes some stability issues
- Fixes AC130
- Adds a all new stat editing function to the tool

Version 1.0.0.0
- Initial Release

Credits:
- Me obviously for creating the tool
- aerosoul94
- Bad Luck Brian
- IMCSx
- CODGlitcha
- Choco
- Seb5594
- INFINITYCL

and credit to my testers who helped a lot, notifying me of bugs etc.
- AverageTryhard-1
- DuD400-SuB-

Lol this old school mw3 menh

zurbanks

zurbanks

Reaction score
Sin$
as a general question, do i need to have custom firmware (cfw) to perform hacks other than saveditors?

JayTizle

JayTizle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
s***s Broken. Downloaded it, and it was for World at War... Tried it anyways, it didnt work.
Maybe you have to "Jailbreak" your ps3, but i am looking for a simple usb hacks for MW3.

Unclear about .dll file

I have seen simple usb hacks for WaW, and theres no jailbreking required. Do you know any for MW3 on PS3?
cause this doesnt work for me.

Or... Someone that has had it work for them, give us instructions on what to do.

Brownsugarson

Brownsugarson

Reaction score
Sin$
Can i just join someone for a host menu?
I just wanna play with a menu for a while its been a long time i touched such a thing.
Not intrested in buying services and stuff!

C

campbell1987

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if im posting on an old thread here, Im looking an up to date eboot and sprx file so i can try modding cod mw3, I have a cfw ps3 running latest rebug firmware, I tried to ftp nay1995 1.2.0.1 sprx mods to ps3 last night and got a message when booting game as if it worked but when i tried r2 + l2 in game no menu would open,

C

CRO_PRO

Reaction score
Sin$
its a .dll that allows you to connect with you ps3 from pc allowing you to edit in real time.

Can some 1 tell me what to do when i download it to usb and plug it in ps3 what do i do next plz?

N

nay1995

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can some 1 tell me what to do when i download it to usb and plug it in ps3 what do i do next plz?
i really cant tell if this is a legitimate question? you need a jailbroken ps3 to use this.

R

Rajan099

Reaction score
Sin$
sorry boy but what is ps3mapi_net.dll????
hello i just been deranked and all of my stats have been reset is there any on who can get me back to 11th prestiege and get all of my stuff unlocked again ? 
Well here it is guys after too long in development i have finally decided to release my tool, its been an on/off project that's been going on for the last month, i haven't spent anyway near as long as i use to on this menu, iv'e just been adding to it on the odd day every week.

Anyway here is a video of the final menu layout:

As you can see there are many options in the menu, including some unique ones!

Here is a picture of the tool after update 1.1.1.7: Sorry this site doesnt allow me to upload images from my PC.

Its not the best looking, but it does the job :smile: :y:

Please Note: You must put your "ps3tmapi_net.dll" in the same folder as my tool for it to work.

Note: Press R2 and L2 to open the menu, R2 and L2 to cycle through menus, R1 and L1 to scroll, Square to select options, R3 to exit!

New Update! Check the log for more details.
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3blv8up8nq8s9n8/nay1995s_All_Client_Mod_Menu_v1.1.1.9.rar

Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...dc0be950c597d5feeca0d0b4/analysis/1372870687/

Note: There are no viruses in the scan, but your PC may detect a virus! this is a false positive as i have obfuscated, encrypted resources and compressed the tool.

If you have Norton or another anti-virus that's very strict and removes all threats instantly like me, simply go to settings > anti-virus > scans and risks, then go to "items to exclude from scans" and "items to exclude from auto-protect and sonar scans" and click "configure" on both, then simply navigate to the folder where my tool is located and click "apply" this will stop Norton and other anti-viruses scanning and deleting threats from that folder.

Note: All updates can be downloaded from the tool, but if the server is down, just download the updates manually from this thread.

I hope you all enjoy, but i cant guarantee bug free and i cant guarantee stability in big lobbies, thats for you lot to tell me and me to try my best to fix :y:

Please notify me of any bugs etc. on this thread (use the "quote" button)

Log (Updates):
Version 1.1.1.7
- Fixes gun bug on certain maps

Version 1.1.0.3
- Fixes some stability issues
- Fixes AC130
- Adds a all new stat editing function to the tool

Version 1.0.0.0
- Initial Release

Credits:
- Me obviously for creating the tool
- aerosoul94
- Bad Luck Brian
- IMCSx
- CODGlitcha
- Choco
- Seb5594
- INFINITYCL

and credit to my testers who helped a lot, notifying me of bugs etc.
- AverageTryhard-1
- DuD400-SuB-

i sany one still hosting

Top Bottom
Login
Register