What's new

Question Where can i buy a cheap Windows 10 product key?

• Thread starter Soldier
  • Start date
  • Views 1,507
Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been looking around the internet and saw that windows 10 OEM is selling for $120 in canada, i really don't want to pay that much and i don't know how reliable 'modified' copies :wink: are right now. Since im building a $3000 PC tomorrow i decided to maybe buy windows legit for once in my life lol

Operating System
  1. Windows
S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
Again,Do your research more,The topic i referred you to is not even close to being illegal,you are actually allowed to get windows 7 for free and its the original copy.
I'm still having trouble believing you.
Windows 10 is free when you upgrade from Windows 7 or 8, it doesn't matter how you obtained either, what matters is that you have a copy of either. Now my tutorial which HAXZing TERR0R linked helps you get a pirated copy, but to get cheap keys just look on reddit, but those keys don't last very long so you could just Google "Windows 7" and go to the shopping tab and find a reliable seller as Windows 7 is really cheap now.

dogboy60

dogboy60

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been looking around the internet and saw that windows 10 OEM is selling for $120 in canada, i really don't want to pay that much and i don't know how reliable 'modified' copies :wink: are right now. Since im building a $3000 PC tomorrow i decided to maybe buy windows legit for once in my life lol
u can fnd one online thats cracked

Pool

Pool

Gone Swimming
Tutorial Creator Services Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Most colleges offer quite a few deals on Windows Software. I know I can get Windows 8 (or upgrade it to Windows 10) for $5, maybe free. I can see what I can do for you if you'd like.
5c619b35566b3c6e376f83cfd6c7f8f4.png

Last edited:
J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
As so many people before me said, get Windows 7 and upgrade to Windows 10, if you want. However, I recommend that you stick with 7 or 8.1. 10 is buggier than SP0 Vista, it steals system resources whenever it feels like it, spies on you and the only useful thing it has, that 7 and 8.1 don't, is DX12.

Top Bottom
Login
Register