Other New Pokemon Game. Pokemon GO

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
pokemon_go.jpg

Travel between the real world and the virtual world of Pokémon with Pokémon GO for iPhone and Android devices! With Pokémon GO, you'll discover Pokémon in a whole new world—your own! Pokémon GO will use real location information to encourage players to search far and wide in the real world to discover Pokémon.

The Pokémon video game series has used real-world locations such as the Hokkaido and Kanto regions of Japan, New York, and Paris as inspiration for the fantasy settings in which its games take place. Now the real world will be the setting!

A small device called a Pokémon GO Plus will enable Pokémon GO players to enjoy the game even when they’re not looking at their smartphone. The device connects to the smartphone via Bluetooth and notifies the player about events in the game—such as the appearance of a Pokémon nearby—using an LED and vibration. In addition, players can catch Pokémon or perform other simple actions by pressing the button on the device
inline-576x240.png

Now are you guys ready for this trailer, the game sounds alright but this trailer right here is what wins it for me! Enjoy guys.​

Last edited:
Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this real and if it is when does it come out?

Yes it's real and there isnt a release date for it. Pokemon.com just says to "Look forward to much more information about Pokémon GO leading up to its launch in 2016!"

42885a02bdc9d58c187a88affce1d23f.png

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm excited for this. Kinda worried though as there's many factors that could make this either super incredible, or a waste entirely.

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
When I get this I'm going to wait on a bridge and refuse to let people pass until they battle me!

Twister28

Twister28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice concept. Hope this will help people be more sociable, friendlier, and enjoy more the outside world through this game! :biggrin:

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm so excited for this. I wonder how the battling aspect will work. I can't wait to rock that pokeball bracelet thing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register